Thread: Need help unbrick my PSP 2001 with official firmware as 4.01

DCEmu Newbie

Default Need help unbrick my PSP 2001 with official firmware as 4.01

Can anybody PLEASE PLEASE help me unbrick my PSP 2001 (slim) which has 4.01 as official firmware???

I bought a Pandora Battery from "dealextreme" http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.12472
    which actually does not fit my PSP properly....But when I insert my Pandora Battery it shows "green light" ... I have used Rain MMS to load 4.01 and other CFW...but of no use...When I insert Pandora Battery on my PSP it shows a black screen... with green light under power...I tried pressing L trigger etc...

Please help...It's driving me nuts....Is is possible to upgrade/downgrade an official 4.01 formware???

THANKS A LOT IN ADVANCE....

SK

so your psps bricked

the rains siple mms maker you need to install desparter del cementreio using your psp which would require a cfw psp

i say.....

try finding someone who already has hacked there psp or try manually putting desparter del cemnterio files on to your psp

find a god guide on google

DCEmu Newbie

A BIG "THANK YOU" to you my friend for pointing out to the right direction...I am going to give it a try today...

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by sk72 View Post
    A BIG "THANK YOU" to you my friend for pointing out to the right direction...I am going to give it a try today...
    No Problem Thank You For the THANK YOU

DCEmu Newbie

If nothing works you have to buy a magic memory stick http://www.pandorasales.com/magic-memory-stick.html
    This is the only choice!
    Or you could watch this if you have a recovery menu, watch it and you can unbrick it without a pandora's battery!!
    Last edited by o_99_o99; July 8th, 2009 at 17:11.

Since you have a "Tool" batery, all that you need to do is get a prepared memory stick to boot it with the batery.
    You can find programs like PandoraBox , or Easy Pandora Installer (i guess that it is the name), and such things which installs the necessary files within the Memory Stick without the need of a PSP with CFW. I used it to save a old PSP of me, for sure there is newer versions suitable from Slim PSP.

DCEmu Newbie

Hey, i got psp 2001 4.O1 too, but i cant unbrick. p.s. my psp is -2004is, friend said that this one is unbricible ewen with pandora, becouse i cant turn on recovery menu. I know that those psp models wich are yunger(like 2OO8) can be bricible.
    Is there any way to unbrick it.
    Please help, i havent playd any game(exept that one who came along with psp). I realy have no idea what to do.

Thread Information