Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: if sega was still making dc games

Default if sega was still making dc games

do u guys think espn 2k5 would of been possible on the dc if so what would have to be scaled down?

Dream Coder

Default Re: if sega was still making dc games

yes, and nothing. by now Sega would have a much more mature development set. Katana R20 =P.
    If anyone is looking to buy, sell, trade games and support a developer directly at the same time, consider joining Goozex. Enjoy!

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar Darksaviour69's Avatar

it annoys me that people recently release ps2 games with DC games that are over 2 years old!
    recently i read part of a review of the new GTA that compared it to shenmue 2, and saying how dated shenmue 2 was!

DCEmu Rookie

This topic reminded me of a review I read recently at www.videogamecritic.net for NCAA College Football 2K2.

http://www.videogamecritic.net/dcmn....e_Football_2K2

It's amazing how well the Sega Sports titles for the DC hold up to the latest sports games.

-HD

i wasnt comparing anything between systems just wandering if 2k5 would of been possible on the dc i have this game for xbox and wow is it pretty and it seems to me that 2k2 really pushed the dc.If you look at nfl 2k2 when it was on xbox it simply blew away the dc version it terms of graphics and it came out only a couple of months after the dc version. With low polly counts and clipping it seemed that VC just wanted to get there last dc football game out but that was 3 years ago and like what was said sega would by now really know how to push there system to the max btw. I still play 2k2 on my dc as much as 2k5 on my xbox but both are on hold for halo 2 at the moment

gym i don't like
    oh don't take it personal i dont like ne one
    the xboox came out two years after the dreamcast of course it will have better graphics

in other words STFU NOOB!

First off krowstrife i wouldnt call myself a noob ive had a dc at launch and started to go to dc emu when they first started. Thankfully most of the people in the scene are not like you and if you read the question it stated if sega was still making games for the dc i was just wandering if people think sega would of been able to push the hardware even more. I know the xbox came out 2 years later that wasnt the point.And next time understaind the topic before u start to flame someone.

Damn i like this Gym guy he is completely right. Xbox rocks thats true but my dreamcast will still always have a place in my hear lol.
    I am also like Gym aswell if anybody thinks i am a n00b wrong since i bought my dreamcast in 2002 i started getting things from the scene and about a few months later i joined dcemulation forums aswell as IMRtechs forums. Well enough about me but i will have to say to krowstrife dont type unless you know what your typing so you dont make yourself look stupid.

Eric

[quote author=Hevyduty link=board=dcgame;num=1100251942;start=0#3 date=11/12/04 at 08:44:09]This topic reminded me of a review I read recently at www.videogamecritic.net for NCAA College Football 2K2.

http://www.videogamecritic.net/dcmn....e_Football_2K2

It's amazing how well the Sega Sports titles for the DC hold up to the latest sports games.

-HD[/quote]

you are quite right. i still play NFL 2K2 and its amazing. Sega Sports games are very dated yet.

Paulo Hollanda

[quote author=gymguy24 link=board=dcgame;num=1100251942;start=0#6 date=11/13/04 at 14:02:30]First off krowstrife i wouldnt call myself a noob ive had a dc at launch and started to go to dc emu when they first started. Thankfully most of the people in the scene are not like you and if you read the question it stated if sega was still making games for the dc i was just wandering if people think sega would of been able to push the hardware even more. I know the xbox came out 2 years later that wasnt the point.And next time understaind the topic before u start to flame someone.[/quote]

just wondering: why every post here in this Forum have a lammer posting things like that? every post, every comment, and we have someone talking bulshits.

krowstrife, youre just nothing, and noones here asked about your opiniom. LEAVE!!!

Paulo Hollanda

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information