Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: DaedalusX64 Beta 1 is now LIVE! - Nintendo 64 Emulator for PSP

Quote Originally Posted by evilgonzo View Post

Superman : Playable , 7 to 10 fps during gameplay , minor glitches
    I think that's what they call a "Blessing In Disguise".

DCEmu Coder

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    Oh dear, looks like moerz has exceeded his bandwidth for the month ^_^

Wally
    I noticed first thing when I got up. Where da site be, mon!

Gah! I don't know if you got my message there, Kreationz, but I figured out where the slow down when you activate the sound is. So the next release should have the same speed with sound as it does without it.

Quote Originally Posted by JLF65 View Post
    I noticed first thing when I got up. Where da site be, mon!

Gah! I don't know if you got my message there, Kreationz, but I figured out where the slow down when you activate the sound is. So the next release should have the same speed with sound as it does without it.
    Nice work JF

Glad to see you involved in this project, you certainly know what your doing
    My Business (Games, Apps & More):

Gremlin Interactive

DCEmu Coder

Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    Nice work JF

Glad to see you involved in this project, you certainly know what your doing
    There's plenty of good programmers on this project right now. I don't even want to think about some of the stuff Kreationz and Hlide work on, so I'm just sticking to things like TV and ME support.

Anywho, beta 2 is supposed to look more into compatibility and speed, so that's what I've been doing here recently - figuring out why the sound isn't free when it's on the ME... it SHOULD be free (or virtually so), but it's not at the moment. But I did find the problem... now I'm working on solving the problem in a way that doesn't hang things.

First of all, this release is incredible.. Its faster and more playable than any previous version and its filled me with hope in regards to this emulator getting to fullspeed on all games.

But I was wondering... What kind of Roms are the best to use for this to get the best results?

I have .n64, .z64, .v64 extensions on my roms... should they all be the same thing to be optimal?

Some of the Roms have a really nice picture on the selection display.. What extension should it have in order to have the pic display for all of them? or was that something you threw in there?

al in all its an incredible amount of progress you've all made.. Great work and please for the love of Dax Keep it up!

This is such great news going to use it now.Thanks DaedalusX64 team

What happened to the website?

DCEmu Coder

Quote Originally Posted by Illegal Machine View Post
    First of all, this release is incredible.. Its faster and more playable than any previous version and its filled me with hope in regards to this emulator getting to fullspeed on all games.

But I was wondering... What kind of Roms are the best to use for this to get the best results?

I have .n64, .z64, .v64 extensions on my roms... should they all be the same thing to be optimal?
    That was in a thread on the home page (which is down right now). I think the consensus was z64 format. Also, clearly uncompressed will be faster than compressed.

Some of the Roms have a really nice picture on the selection display.. What extension should it have in order to have the pic display for all of them? or was that something you threw in there?
    Those are PNGs in the Resources/Preview/ directory. If people wish to add to them, feel free. Maybe a sticky could track all the previews.

al in all its an incredible amount of progress you've all made.. Great work and please for the love of Dax Keep it up!
    Already hard at work on the next phase...

Default Yay

Im so happy this is out hope these coders all keep up the good work!

DCEmu Coder

Quote Originally Posted by TheLostKid View Post
    What happened to the website?
    Probably completely overwhelmed by vistors, exceeding the quotas the host service enforces. There were almost a hundred people there within minutes of the release going up.

Just my guess since I don't maintain the site, but it seems logical.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information