Thread: The First Limited Edition DSi Will Be…

Blog Entries

NDS The First Limited Edition DSi Will Be…

made for Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. Square Enix will release a Kingdom Hearts Edition DSi when Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days ships out in Japan next February. No pictures have been released of the design so we’re left to imagine what the Kingdom Hearts DSi will look like.

Way back when Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories came out Square Enix did something similar. A limited edition Kingdom Deep Silver GBA bundle was released in Japan and only in Japan. I wouldn’t count on Square Enix to release the Kingdom Hearts Edition DSi overseas either. So, if you were planning to import a DSi to download games from Japan’s DSiWare Store and <3 Kingdom Hearts look out for this.

http://www.siliconera.com/2008/11/18...n-dsi-will-be/

YES!!!! That is perfect, hell yeah. I'm going to Japan next March for Study abroad, and I won't be in the States for the US release. I told myself I'd buy the DSi in Japan, and hopefully they'd get a special edition to make up for the higher inflation. This the best special edition I could ask for, and I'm so getting it as soon as I arrive.

Thread Information