Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Animal Crossing: City Folk (wii) Friend Codes

Blog Entries

Rev Animal Crossing: City Folk (wii) Friend Codes

Firstly info about the game

features
    There’s always something new to do. In the living, breathing world of Animal Crossing: City Folk, days and seasons pass in real time, so there’s always something to discover. Catch fireflies in the summer, go trick-or-treating on Halloween or hunt for eggs on Bunny Day. If you’re in the mood for something a little faster paced, take a bus to a new urban city area that’s unique to Animal Crossing: City Folk. There you can catch a show at the theater or check out the sales at Gracie’s boutique. But if you don’t show your face back home for too long, your neighbors will miss you
    Up to four people from your household can live and work together to build the perfect town. Design clothes and patterns, write letters and post messages on the bulletin board for each other, or invite up to three friends to visit your town using Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. With the new WiiSpeak microphone, it’s like you’re all in the same room. The microphone sits atop the sensor bar and picks up the conversation of everyone in the room to encourage a more inclusive experience
    Get to know your neighbors. The heart of Animal Crossing: City Folk is building relationships with the animals in your town as well as with other players. Befriend your animal neighbors by exchanging letters, gifts and favors. Animals can also move from town to town, bringing their memories and stories from their old towns with them. And since animals are notoriously loose-lipped, they spill all the juicy details
    Express your personal style. Customize your town, your house and yourself by collecting bugs, fish, fossils, art, furniture, clothes and accessories. You can also go to the salon in the city to change your hairstyle and get a Mii makeover. Plus, if you design clothes in the tailor’s shop, animals will wear them and maybe even bring them to other towns

description
    If life were an endless vacation, what would you do? Go fishing, collect shells or watch fireworks with friends? Build a snowman, exchange presents with family or decorate your house for the holidays? Take a trip to the city, go on a shopping spree or visit friends from all over the globe? In Animal Crossing: City Folk, life moves at a relaxed pace, but the world brims with endless possibilities.

http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-...j-70-2zr6.html

Post your friend Codes Here

DCEmu Newbie

Cool add this code

friend code: 0903-6936-4500

name: ricky

town: beach

fruit: peach/apple/orange/cherry/coconut/pear

e-mail: [email protected]

when you add me pm me im not on week days until 3pm but im on for the rest of the week

:

Spoiler!

www.bebo.com <----click here to create a bebo profile if you do add RickyDM as a friend
    Last edited by t23dar; March 28th, 2009 at 14:06. Reason: add info

DCEmu Newbie

Default add me please

hi , i,ve added the two above please add me .

name lou
    town halifax
    code 2063-3489-5012

DCEmu Newbie

hey there im lulu
    my friend code is 3566-5484-4962
    my town name is pumpky
    i have cherrys and oranges.
    ive added you please add me

DCEmu Newbie

Hello all, I found this post from google!

My partner has wii animal crossing but knows nobody else with it so she has added you all, I hope this is ok!

Her details are:

number : 4812-1407-0677
    name : Caz
    town : Cheekos
    Fruit : Apples

We don't have the microphone so can't talk but can send letters!

Please feel free to add her, we have no idea how to use this online game stuff so any hello messages would be welcommed!

We are online now (6pm, uk time) and the gates are open...

We look forward to meeting you!

DCEmu Newbie

Hi everyone I have been trying to make friends over seas to trade regional items =) Im here in the states and I am about to do a bunch of time traveling to acquire all my regional items, is anyone here interested in trading with me, im trying to get ahold of anything that the EU or JP versions might have. Thanks!

Andria From Sparkles
    0130-5304-8389

[email protected]

Hey what's up just started the game still figuring things out here is my friend code:
    1419-1195-8718
    Town: parkrton
    Name:Lucas

DCEmu Newbie

Hi.

My friend code is: 1204-3609-9532
    Town: Sherston
    Name: Kerry
    Fruit: Cherries

Feel free to add me I'm on quite alot of the time after work and at the weekends. Would be interested to see how this game works online.

DCEmu Newbie

please add me
    3051-1982-7251
    lana
    bridgy

DCEmu Newbie

hi there i have added :

Twinkles
    Kerry L
    Erasurefan1978
    infraled

and everyone else previously!