Thread: My Stop Smoking Coach with Allen Carr

Blog Entries

NDS My Stop Smoking Coach with Allen Carr

Newly released today:

features
    Choose your personal coach from six of Allen Carr?s experts, and your coach will give you personalized advice and tips based on your smoking habits and history
    A fun way to help you dispel the illusions about nicotine addiction
    Using the Path to Freedom meter, track your progress as you move from dependence to freedom
    Once you've quit, you can still play the game and measure the daily benefits you get from your new life without cigarettes
    Takes Allen Carr's method takes the method to a new level by simultaneously entertaining and challenging the player, a truly interactive approach and more efficient learning process that enables the player to quit smoking more easily

description
    Do you want to quit smoking but worry that you lack the willpower? Discover a game that brings the successful Allen Carr's Easyway to Stop Smoking method to an exciting interactive platform: Nintendo DS. Now smokers striving to break their nicotine addiction have instant access to an expert they can put in their pocket. Developed in conjunction with Allen Carr's experts, My Stop Smoking Coach with Allen Carr uses eye-opening lessons alongside fun and interactive games to uncover the many illusions preventing smokers from quitting.

http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-...j-70-34ao.html

This is a good idea, but I am not sure if this game will work. (help, maybe) The only way I quit, was to concentrate on the negative effects of smoking on my health. Pretty soon my mind made me believe that cigarettes were poison, and I couldn't physically smoke them without becoming nervous/scared/sick.

I read Alan Carrs book 'Stop Smoking The Easy Way' in January 2006 and I have not smoked a cigarette since. If you are serious about giving up I recommend his book. I haven't seen the DS game but it might be as good as the book.

DCEmu Newbie

There are a lot of problems associated with smoking which people face like problem with respiratory system, heart and many more. Chantix helps you to get over this smoking habit and before you can make up your mind about using it, you can check the information related on http://www.chantixhome.com/ Person using chantix mainly encounter sleeplessness, change of taste and headache in the initial stages but these side effects diminish with time. So people should consult there physician before going for this medicine.

Thread Information