Thread: GamesTM magazine Dreamcast retro special

Dreamcast GamesTM magazine Dreamcast retro special

The latest issue of GamesTM has a 29 page retro feature celebrating 10 years of the Dreamcast, it contains the history of the Dreamcast from it's Japanese launch to present day. Over at DCEvo we were approached by a journalist some time ago, we filled in a questionnaire and left it at that...

surprisingly enough, some of our comments were used within a homebrew section of the magazine feature, we even managed to name-drop Wraggster for creating DCEvo (thanks again bud), dcemu also features in the homebrew section, Chui in particular. The homebrew section misses out a lot of releases and in particular important coders within the scene, but it does show the scene is very much alive (if not kicking all the time).

General GamesTM readers have posted some positive reviews about the Dreamcast feature, here's the official magazine forum thread:

GamesTM issue 77 forum thread

Blog Entries

awesome, always nice to get some dreamcast exposure

DCEmu Regular

thats great our beloved dreamcast refuses to die.Its very nice that so many years and the Dreamcast scene goes on!!!!!
    Dreamcast happy 10th birthday!!!!!!!!!!

I buy Games mag every month and was very pleased to read the Dreamcast retro section.
    I've had a Dreamcast since they first came out and loved the machine but for the last few years its just collected dust.
    After reading the piece I'm now going to dig it out and look at the whole homebrew scene that it has.
    Nice to see that the Dreamcast still has a following after all this time..Hope it long continues.

Thread Information