Both items thanks to Dr Z[br][br]Beats Of Rage: Street Fighter Edition[br][br]ninja has been busily working away on Beats Of Rage: Street Fighter Edition and a release is not too far away, but for now here's some of the latest info on the game:[br][br][*]all sprite ripping is complete [br][*]ive began on level design [br][*]the levels will take some time since some of the tiles ripped need to be converted in certain areas to a translucent format. [br][*]music is still undecided, but i do have a few songs that i think will work. [br][*]ive also fixed the shadow problem in the above screenshots, currently set to no shadows, but shadows will be re-implemented in the coming days.[br][br]For screenshots & a lot more news on Beats Of Rage: Street Fighter Edition, check out this BOR Mod forum topic.[br][br]X-Men BOR Demo 3[br][br]Demo 3 of the X-Men Beats Of Rage mod has been released by vicviper74, this version has a new feature that might not have appeared in any other BOR mod yet, combo juggling:[br][br]"THIS RELEASE I didn't plan on releasing early but I HAD to once I found a little trick to make combos more........well FUN!! [br][br]From this demo foward combos will include juggling.YES you herd me right juggling!! Bounce those bad guys around. I managed to get six hit juggle/dare I say{Air Combo} off a bad guy. imagine if it was two player and you had a baddie in the middle. [br][br]I wanted to release NOW so that XMEN WILL BE THE FIRST TO DELIVER THIS NEW STYLE OF WHOOPASS. SO Remember who started it all me [br]vicviper74 im still looking for a person with good photoshop skills PLEASE HELP credit will be given. [br]XMEN RULES"[br][br]The X-Men BOR Demo 3 can be downloaded from the DCHB X-Men BOR page & you can leave vicviper74 feedback and comments about this release in this DCEmu forum topic.