Thread: any way to get snesds to work on supercard cf?

DCEmu Newbie

Default any way to get snesds to work on supercard cf?

i cant seem to get snesds to work on my supercard cf on my ds. I converted to a nds file and a gba file. When i boot in nds mode i get two white screens and when i boot in gba mode i get the logo and it freezes. I also have found out that when i try to run other homebrew apps and games this also happened. I have the latest version of nds firmware as well as the latest supercard firmware. So what am i doing wrong?

You did patch it before trying to run it on your supercard yes?

DCEmu Newbie

i did try to patch with the latest supercard software and it gives me snes.nds.dsq file or something like that but the file shows that its 0 bytes long. This also happened when i tried to run homebrew games with it. And the same problems happen i either get the gameboy logo and it freezes or if i boot it in nds mode it gives me two white screens. Yet i can up grade the cards firmware as well as run flashme v6 off the card with no problems (the firmware being a .bin file, and flashme being a .nds file) Any other ideas?

DCEmu Newbie

just to add, the gba games and nds games run perfect its only the homebrew stuff i cant seem to get to work. So if anyone that has a supercard + cf with the flashme v6 on there ds want to give me a step by step on how they get this stuff to run i would be ever greatful because i know im screwing this up. Thanks

Thread Information