Thread: Jpcsp v0.09 (revision 776) - PSP Emulator for Windows

Blog Entries

psp Jpcsp v0.09 (revision 776) - PSP Emulator for Windows

Shadow and the rest of the JCPSP Team have today released a new build of their PSP Emulator for WIndows written in Java that plays commercial games.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments, Post any compatability reports also.

DCEmu Newbie

may i be 1st to say thank u

DCEmu Rookie

How's this working for you all? Never more than say 8FPS on the demo's and I did get one emu to load but I didn't have the folder structure right to load a game...as for UMD..well nothing but it tried after saying that the two common file formats were not valid file formats...but it stopped doing that and loaded to black screen....I updated Java and now it just crashes....

Better luck?

(Laptop Athlon 64X2 ~1.7Ghz/core 2 GB ram Crappy integrated graphics Vista)

DCEmu Newbie

The only thing is, with how hackable and exploitable the actual psp is, with the fact you can put gba and such on it, it is the ultimate portable entertainment device, and to contain it to my computer, just cuts the portable out of it for me, but these guys are doing a great job advancing emulator technology. :]

Quote Originally Posted by Poem58 View Post
    (Laptop Athlon 64X2 ~1.7Ghz/core 2 GB ram Crappy integrated graphics Vista)
    You're specs are not that great at all, even more so if you're using Vista. :S The Frame Rate problems is because of that. Besides you need good specs for any powerful consoles after 1999 :P Heck even the Saturn Emulators.

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by ojdon View Post
    You're specs are not that great at all, even more so if you're using Vista. :S The Frame Rate problems is because of that. Besides you need good specs for any powerful consoles after 1999 :P Heck even the Saturn Emulators.
    Hmmm...I kinda know that already...
    It's not as good as my old desktop would perform (died in bright power supply flashing explosive failure)especially because my integrated graphics stink..and being a laptop especially a $500 one...no it's not the most powerful..none of the systems I have ever been able to afford have ever been blazing fast or cutting edge...but I wasn't expecting it to do stellar...and Vista is not great but is NOT the reason the emulator doesn't do anything for me...

But instead of pointing out what I already knew (and my specs were just to point out that I couldn't do much)
    I was wondering what it does for others....but thanks for not telling me how it worked for you and that you have a better system though...

Thread Information