Thread: PS2 Bor Test Release 08/12/08

Blog Entries

ps2 PS2 Bor Test Release 08/12/08

SX has released today a new test build of Beats of Rage for the PS2, heres the release details:

Does anyone want to try out a build I've finally been able to compile. Its the same version as Pixel's Port 0.1b but I have managed to get it to compile using the latest SDK. Feedback required. Lets see if it runs since I don't have a PS2 to test with...... Just replace your working elf with this one.

Only existing users of Pixel's PS2 BOR Port are required to give me feedback since I don't know what the file layout is for Pixel's Port.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Im actually a long time user of BOR and have tried it on 4 different systems. I could test it, though it doesnt seem very interesting.

I hardly use it for PS2 becuase it doesnt have pak select support, and compatibiltiy isnt as good as other systems. If someone could add these 2 features it would be a major improvement to PS2 BOR.

Ill give feed back if I ever get around to trying it out

hey there, ive always liked beats of rage. i played on the pc a bunch of times. one my favorite options was the ability to change the game speed. i would choose 400. it was fast paced, which was great with my xarcade stick. ill try this out on my ps2 this weekend, hopefully, and ill let you know how it is.

Thannnks

Thread Information