Dovoto posted this at drunkencoders
Outsourcing contract for development of an NDS application for visually impaired people.
My DS Reader project description:
A homebrew application which will assist blind users to read
ASCII documents stored in their NDS memory card (with future goals to support Word, PDF and direct email connectivity).
The user will interact with the application by means of strokes/gestures with audio feedback.
Essential features to be developed:
0) ASCII document parsing
1) text to speech module
2) simple gesture recognition for menu navigation
and audio feedback
3) parsing of PDF and DOC documents
4) email download and email to voice
1) documentation (possibly in UML standard)
2) source and compiled code
3) beta testing
1 year max for the first beta
Experience sought from candidates:
1) have developed multimedia applications for the NDS (Homebrew experience is welcome)
2) have an engineering or computer science background
3) have developed digital signal processing applications for other
4) speak fluent English
Payment is flexible:
This is a funded project with partial payment in advance. An NDA will be required.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)