Thread: New Harvest Moon Set for PSP

ps3 New Harvest Moon Set for PSP

via IGN

The Harvest Moon series will be returning to the PSP early next year in Japan. Famitsu has a first report this week on Harvest Moon: Sugar Village and Everyone's Wish (in Japanese, Bokujou Monogatari: Sugar Mura to Minna no Negai).

In this latest installment of Marvelous's unending farming series, you play as a young boy who's been tasked by a goddess with saving Sugar Village from its planned conversion in two years to a resort land. You have a variety of ways of achieving this goal, resulting in 16 paths through the story.

All your favorite Harvest Moon features return, from farming to animal raising, all the way to side activities like relationship-building and construction on your home. Once you've reached the end of the game's storyline, you can continue building up your farm as much as you like.

Outside of the main gameplay, you'll also find a variety of mini games for passing the time. Samples include a horse racing game, a tree chopping game, a digging game, and a fishing game.

This latest entry in the Harvest Moon series will hit the Japanese PSP through Marvelous Entertainment on March 19, 2009.

Awesome! I'm glad, I've always liked harvest moon.

i just hope its not like the PS2 one

Thread Information