Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NEO4ALL AES: Post anything!

Default I'm wondering if the english is ok. Would you guys mind correcting it?

Region=usa,
    Frameskip=0,
    Sound=on,
    Clock 68k=normal,
    Z80=under,
    Filter=none,
    Cdda=on,
    Sfx Sync=on.

Those settings must be altered before playing and it's recommended not to change them after loading a rom. All the games are in the folder called "neogames" (being inside the emulator's submenu "select rom", the word "dir", which means directory/folder, will be seen on the right side of "neogames"). Select the game in this folder (press left/right for faster scrolling), and, after that, in the main menu, confirm "run". To exit the game and go to the main menu, press "L". If, after loading a rom, a message "color bank error" or a screen with strange colors comes up, proceed like if you wanted to go back to the main menu. Press and Hold "L" button, choose another game but don't hit "a" on "run". Instead, go back to the games folder (neogames), choose again the game that produced the error, confirm "run" and wait. This time it will be loaded onto the memory with no problems (that bright green screen with some white stuff that comes before the spinning "neogeo" logo, typical at the beggining of most games, is nomal. It's another part of the loading). This problem usualy happens when various games are loaded without reseting the console and, mainly, with big games like the Samurai Shodown series and Svc Chaos. You are able to change the disc to another one with roms while being in the main menu. knowing that, in this emulator, the data is being accessed all the time, do not change discs while a game is running otherwise, you be risking your system to injuries (even knowing that reportings about that was never noticed)

o..k... why is it that everytime anyone posts in this thread my previous post is pushed to front and not left behind??? oO;

DCEmu Newbie

The error for Pressing RUN without a ROM is WAY too long. It should be like 10x shorter.

DCEmu Newbie

Following Nebula's dats and checksums I am able to convert most ROMs. However, sometimes character data seems scrambled in areas or CPU data is not accessing the right banks?

What's going on? I tried Ghostlop.

game ghostlop MVS "Ghostlop"
    CPU 0x100000
    228-p1.bin 0x0 0x100000 NORM
    END
    SFIX 0x20000
    228-s1.bin 0x0 0x20000 NORM
    END
    SM1 0x20000
    228-m1.bin 0x0 0x20000 NORM
    END
    SOUND1 0x200000
    228-v1.bin 0x0 0x200000 NORM
    END
    GFX 0x800000
    228-c1.bin 0x0 0x400000 ALTERNATIVE
    228-c2.bin 0x1 0x400000 ALTERNATIVE
    END
    END

DCEmu Newbie

Perhaps convertneo could be set up to work with pending zips, such as mslug5 and ms5plus so ms5plus looks for mslug5 in the romrc? That could save a lot of time for testing.

DCEmu Newbie

Somebody understands that it means this: 0x0 0x100000 in romrc.
    So that if roms wanted to add my that of is not the same
    Rage the Dragons
    Rage of the Dragons Decrypted
    I have the first.
    Sorry my translation
    I have a Dreamcast PAL and one NTSC, it´s a beutiful machine and this emu is

DCEmu Rookie

amazing how a cart system that has big cart size to emulate this well on dc, I can't believe the impossible is possible but chui is starting to make me believe other wise.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information