Thread: Stupid Dragonball Movie Getting Stupid PSP Game

Blog Entries

psp Stupid Dragonball Movie Getting Stupid PSP Game

The latest issue of Japanese weekly magazine Shōnen Jump reveals that a video game tie-in for the utterly ridiculous Dragonball Evolution is in the works for the Sony PSP.

The tiny blurb for the upcoming Japanese PSP title doesn't reveal much outside of a March 2009 release date, and only lists the PSP as a platform, which is a bit odd in this age where movie tie-ins hit every platform possible. In fact, lately we've seen a trend of big games hitting everything but the PSP, so this is some sort of bizarro world reverse reality thing we are dealing with, sort of like the strange parallel Earth where making the Dragonball live-action film seemed like a good idea.

http://kotaku.com/5111179/stupid-dra...tupid-psp-game

Blog Entries

I highly recommend that you all go watch the trailer for this movie right now. It might be the funniest thing you see all day.

Thing is

all the kids out there will rush out in there millions to grab a copy of the game

which is what the publishers want

Quote Originally Posted by ICE View Post
    I highly recommend that you all go watch the trailer for this movie right now. It might be the funniest thing you see all day.
    after watching that trailer i shat blood for half the day

i dont want to know what the whole movie would do

Greatest title for an article!!

agreed

oh yea back on the main topic, if its only on psp i think this is the deal

its got to be horrible, so are psp software sales in general, so the developer is winning in 2 ways

1) they get to have their name on a offically licenced console game with a "big", lol, name movie thus providing a reference

2) since its a psp game based on a movie, the chances of ANYONE ever having a desire to play it, besides easily dismissed uber dorks, and just as easily dismissed children, is next to null

that way they can have their superman (64), and not have to eat +145

but you know what, on the third day of its release, im going down to gamesnot, endure the counter troll, begging me not to buy this game, and get it (for half off just to smite the publisher) and fedex priority overnight that pile of donkey crap to the AVGN
    Last edited by osgeld; December 17th, 2008 at 05:00.

I'm a fan of Dragonball/Z, but that movie looks atrocious. I'll be sure to avoid it unless I go in for 20 minutes to make fun of it. That's all I could imagine doing when seeing that movie. :rofl:

So no stupid DS. XD

DCEmu Regular

it would have been better if the cast were nearly all asian but no we get some prepubscent guy for goku which looks gay piccolo don't realy care they could have even got a hermaphrodite to play as him as namekians are asexual and reproduce with no fun involved and the story/script should have stayed the same as the original series its over 9000 times better than the $#@! that they have $#@! up with for the movie i might as well pirate the screener or R5 when its out lol

Thread Information