News/release from percyflette

Hi,

It was a moment that I thought then I had a little time to wait before they can get into a collective project, I told myself it was now that I had to do. I know that hanging was released recently but I had already taken the lead in trying to make graphs, even when I finished mine.

Inspired source code that I had done in carrying out exercises zero site, I told myself it would be interesting to redo the game but hung on psp and graphics. It gives PSPendu. That is a classic but I think this version is fairly complete seen what can be expected from this type of game we like it or not love, at least, I hope that this application, which allows still kill time or entertain the younger ones, will find its audience.

The details:

The homebrew is still under GPL but the source code is not supplied with basic homebrew because it is not commented (if you want, ask, I will comment and lay out before the send).

The release contains a dictionary of 240 words. During your games, you can choose whether to use this dictionary. If you do not use it, you should enter your own word to guess the other (just like the good old method of paper where each one in turn made his guess word to others).
Small useful function, you can complete the dictionary by adding words directly from the PSP. For this direction "add words to the dictionary" from the menu.

In terms of checks, it's simple. The directional cross to move into the menu and on the letters on the keyboard (a false qwerty keyboard). The cross button to select. Then, when you "enter a word, you can use triangle to delete a character and round to confirm the seizure of the word. The Square button allows you to cancel entering a word in the "add a word to the dictionary."

The art of blablater when there is not much to say

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments