Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: OpenTTD for PSP now playable

DCEmu Newbie

It's good to play this game !! (i've discovered it on my old zaurus, but it was too buggy to be playable). I've jsut played few minutes but it's yet very addictive.

I'ev found a bug: When press TRIANGLE while the cursor is on the map, the game is becoming buggy.

DCEmu Newbie

yeah seems sometimes wen i try to press triangle it wont work and it becomes all buggy and reboots

DCEmu Newbie

Omg! I hate you for bringing this out. Now it means i wont play any of my other psp games i have hehe. Man this is awsome! I loved this game so much when i was younger! thx thx thx
    Im gona try it now but i only have the normal transport tycoon and not deluxe.

quick question, can i find the files i need on open transport deluxe for GP2X? just because i refuse to download any P2P software, and i havent a clue where i could find the accual program with cd . . . .

PSP Coder

Well sorry for the bugs, but this is just a very early release, just published because i dont like just to post screenshots, i prefer to post each release so people can also test it.

About the triangle bug its advised into the readme
    - Triangle: Closes the window under mouse cursor (BE CAREFULL, you will see)
    Anyway i will fix that and may other bugs, and i also hope to have it working on 2.00 too.

Madonion said:
    Im gona try it now but i only have the normal transport tycoon and not deluxe.
    Well im sure you will find it easily

PSP Coder

Quote Originally Posted by jman420
    quick question, can i find the files i need on open transport deluxe for GP2X? just because i refuse to download any P2P software, and i havent a clue where i could find the accual program with cd . . . .
    If you mean the *.grf and sample.cat, yes those are platform independent, but i dont think those are contained into GP2X release due licensing issues...

DCEmu Newbie

Yay my game works but its in brazil language =/.
    I tried opening the .cfg file but it says there its on english already 0.o
    help .

DCEmu Rookie

i wonder about the description in the zipped folder of the fw version "1.52". do u mean the 1.5 version? i hope so....

Great work turulo - Using a 2.00 PSP so I cannot yet enjoy this but it looks like a lot of work went into this. Does anyone know if it would be possible to port the MicroProse game X-COM UFO Defense Force for the PSP now that this release is out and functional? It would be sweet if X-COM could be enjoyed on the PSP.

DCEmu Rookie

and i want to add that i tried about 5 different versions of ttd, none worked yet... im still triying

*edit

ok i left a file wich was important.

once again:

check each letter of the file!!!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information