Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: OpenTTD for PSP now playable

*drool*
    I GOTTA TRY THIS!!!

Smile

omg! TTD was my favourite game for PC and is still very addictive, thats it im getting the old dos game back out and playing on it right now - cant beat the scotland terrain, classic!

I really hope this game will be fully working on PSP, would be great!
    Also whats these extra features in the game?

yeah just got it to work!very nice-just one thing...is there a way to fix the language-
    cant really read...w/e language that is...
    but anyways-good job on this port! i can see good things for the future for this port!
    cant wait for the next release!

PSP Coder

Yes it should work editing /psp/game/ottd/openttd.cfg and changing the line

language = spanish.lng
    to
    language = english.lng

or whatever you want, but people is reporting that it uses brazilian!!!! (i might ****up something when packaging, because it worked...), so as dirty fix you can overwrite brazilian_portuguese.lng with your desired language under the "/psp/game/ottd/lang/" dir and enjoy

DCEmu Newbie

It's a shame That it doesn't work On a 2.00 PSP, But Nice Work. I'm hoping that there will be a working 2.00 Release. Can't wait !

well you can just downgrade to 1.5 ya know?! as long as you get the new version 1.0 of the downgrader, it wont brick your psp . . . . .

DCEmu Newbie

Yeah, I know, but i play GTA with my other friends so I'll wait for a new Version to come out eith MIDI support too.

Quote Originally Posted by turulo
    Ums... it says "/data/autorail.grf/", "/data/autorail.grf" or "data/autorail.grf"?

It should be looking for "data/autorail.grf", otherwise something is broken with pathfinding on 2.0, if its looking for "/data/autorail.grf" try copying the data dir to the root of your memory stick,

Let me know any more error or finding, i will look for it at night, as im currently at work.
    Hi,

I'm running on 2.0 as well and here is my message using the EBOOT posted a couple of messages up on page 2 of this thread:

Starting openttd
    Please Wait...
    ERROR - Cannot open file 'data/autorail.grf'
    Fix it and rerun the game

Nothing is written to stderr.txt, I'm more than happy to try experimental versions if you like and post feedback.

This looks great, thanks for porting it.

cheers

Kevin

DCEmu Newbie

Thanks, works nice for first release, except that language issue , and my PSP had BSOD when I clicked on map icon . I mentioned your port on official openttd forum and devs seem to like it, maybe they can help you with some stuff? If you want you can check it here.

PSP Coder

Quote Originally Posted by Solo761
    Thanks, works nice for first release, except that language issue , and my PSP had BSOD when I clicked on map icon . I mentioned your port on official openttd forum and devs seem to like it, maybe they can help you with some stuff? If you want you can check it here.
    Nice, i talked with some OpenTTD guys on the irc when i started the port, but gui code and others are little bit painfull to include into their svn, anyway the seem like they would like to include it, so im registering into the forum to talk with them and see what can be done.

Thanks

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information