Thread: Unofficial Picodrive Rewind Mod - Genesis/Megadrive Emulator for PSP

Blog Entries

psp Unofficial Picodrive Rewind Mod - Genesis/Megadrive Emulator for PSP

Davex has posted an Unofficial version of Picodrive the Genesis/Megadrive Emulator for PSP, heres the details:

Hi everybody,

It's been a long time since I released a mod for a PSP emulator, but finally I have a little spare time.

And for those who likes "rewind" mod, I'm happy to announce that Sega Genesis emulator, Picodrive, it's nearly to have their respective rewind mod (sorry, no mirror display)

I hope to have this finished within a week and made a final release, but if someone want to try a "preview", there is a link for download this unnoficial Picodrive version (tested on a PSP FAT FW 3.90 M33). BTW, Rewind key is asigned to "R TRIGGER".

davex

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

DCEmu Newbie

Hey Davex you have the best mods for emulators rewind is my favorate. I have a psp slim 5.00 m33-4 and I could not get this to work if someone could help me or anyone else have this problem maybe its not designed for slim thanks Davex your the best -Tronpsp

The only way I could find to run this on my psp slim was to have a pandora battery and a time machine memory card set up so you can run the 1.50 firmware.

Get PSP pandora deluxe v3.0, prepare the memory stick with time machine enabled, copy the emu to the card. After it's prepared, change your battery to pandora mode using hellcat's tool.

When you switch on the psp, hold down the button you chose to boot time machine, then just select the emulator and play!

Worked for me anyway,good luck!

Thread Information