Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I dont like Gta!.......any options???

Question I dont like Gta!.......any options???

Hey!i've to say woaw! thanks for the big effort dude! i mean it ...god was nearly thinking of selling me psp because V2.5...but klisten....could it work also for another saved games?because im not a big fan of gta at all.......and 60 euros to get that "hack" "crack" due to the game price....well it's a kind of expensive when initialy you don't like the game.....

thanks a reply if you do have an alternative solution!and once again thanks for all the effort you put in this project Fanjita!that's a big step i presume!

why dont you like gta? its a great game, even if you just steal the fire truck and run everybody over! haha

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by coolandthegang
    Hey!i've to say woaw! thanks for the big effort dude! i mean it ...god was nearly thinking of selling me psp because V2.5...but klisten....could it work also for another saved games?because im not a big fan of gta at all.......and 60 euros to get that "hack" "crack" due to the game price....well it's a kind of expensive when initialy you don't like the game.....

thanks a reply if you do have an alternative solution!and once again thanks for all the effort you put in this project Fanjita!that's a big step i presume!
    buy it second handed or sell your psp, i dont think fanjita is going to make another loader for another game just because you dont like gta

Quote Originally Posted by coolandthegang

I agree, GTA is such a $#@!ty game series, but I bought it used so that Rockstar doesn't get my money. There is no reason to look for a different game save expliot since this one works so you'll just have to buy it I suppose

i dont like GTA Either but i bought it for t3h h4x anyways. it was only 34.99 used @ Game-Stop

DCEmu Newbie

well i got a new one fpr 40 and a could get a used one for 25^^
    but i think u alle sooooooooo stupit (exept of milk xd)^^
    GTA is the greatest game EVER!
    u can do so much; driving, shoting, WiFi play, --> great game

the hack would be possibel for vipeout, i think, but why?
    gta will be the best soled game

DCEmu Newbie

you guys are on crack, gta is one of the greatest games ever!!!!

GP2X Coder/Moderator

Its because the whole genre has been done to death and besides the wifi, it doesn't offer anything new.

sometimes, before i load the e-loader, i like to go blow up everything in sight with my GR3N@D3$ 0F D00(V)!!! and get a ****** Wanted Rating then use the wanted cheat n set it back to 0. P.S. where do i get a rocket launcher?

o yeah and i thought of somthing else: if a downgrader EVER EVER EVER comes out, just rent GTA to use the downgrader then return it. cost like 5 bucks dont it?

we..reason why!?it's too violent for me...greatest game ever or not! all taste are in nature....and by this you cannot say "ohh you all stupid" since when dude????cant get you there! !!im more esay peacy than shooting...stealing raping killing...i dont like all those POSSIBILITIES in that game thats all!!!, but who cares....you dunnot seems anyway!....i'll get this games and will use it just as a crack thingy....

and again....this exploit is really cool !!thamnks to the people who work on this!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information