Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Downgrading from 5.02 (Help!)

Angry Downgrading from 5.02 (Help!)

Basically as the title states.
    All I want to do is make my PSP screen ported to my PC monitor. Mainly cause I think Monster Hunter Freedom would be kick ass on a 17" screen!:thumbup:
    So I have read MANY tutorials and thing like that to figure how to downgrade. But every damned tutorial either makes no ****ing sense (Pardon my french) or is just totally different from what another tutuorial says. But ive read one here that says I need to downgrade to Custom Firmware of "3.10 CE" or somthing alike.
    Halp? +_+

Alright, I can help you.
    I've downgraded a ton of PSP's but I need to know some information before I can start.

• What type of PSP do you have? 1000 (fat), 2000 (slim and light), or 3000 (bright)
    • What version firmware do you have?

And I hate to break it to you, but I've tried playing Monster Hunter Freedom and Monster Hunter Freedom 2 on my Computer monitor... It looks terrible.

DCEmu Newbie

hey i need some help on my psp too... version 5.00 and i just found out bout all them homebrews!!!

DCEmu Newbie

Hello Buddy, hope you can help. My son came to me to solve his psp delima. He has psp with version 5.02 on it. He want to play free game on the web but as soon as we down load them to the psp/game/ and try to run them it says game is corrupted.

It looks like these game require firm ware 3.0 or older. Is there a specific web site you can direct me to run games for the 5.02 version? do I need to downgrade?

DCEmu Newbie

well who ever user got the fw(firm ware) of there psp above offical sony fw3.50 need to buy pandora battery + magic stick to make there psp custom so here is the link to just buy n do it ur self with instruction
    http://www.ioffer.com/i/PANDORA-BATT...33-3--56430061
    or

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-lis...838254-8868315
    Last edited by coolsoul; January 6th, 2009 at 05:33.

As stated above, you will need a pandora battery and magic memory stick.
    I suggest that you buy the Datel tool battery

The Datel tool is a premade pandora battery.
    The next thing that you will need to do, after you've got your battery, is to create a magic memory stick.
    There are many guides to figure this out, just use google and find the one that you like best to follow.

After you've got them both ready, simply insert them into your psp and follow the on screen menus, this should be covered in the Magic Memory stick guides as well.

Good Luck to you!

hey i also need help too. its very confusing for me about downgrading plz help thanks

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by slimdude View Post
    hey i need some help on my psp too... version 5.00 and i just found out bout all them homebrews!!!
    lol.

Anyone who needs help downgrading needs to put
    1. Firmware(go to setting => system => system information => and it is to the right of system software)
    2. As far as I know...any slim or phat psp can be dealt with pandora.....and the highest firmware I recall being able to
    downgrade for FREE on is 2.71 and that was on my 1000 fat. As for the pspLITEBRITEZ iunno.....
    Last edited by animekid4; January 17th, 2009 at 21:24.

Quote Originally Posted by gamedude17 View Post
    hey i also need help too. its very confusing for me about downgrading plz help thanks
    1. Get / buy / create a Pandora battery

2. Create a Magic Memory Stick

3. "Pandorize" your OFW psp to a CFW psp

Default help!!!

i have no clue as to wat i am doing wen it comes to modifing and hacking the psp i hav a psp slim 3000 and wish to use it as to its full potential or atleast hav it perform a little bit better for example increase the speed, please help does anyone hav a suggestion?
    Last edited by graypsp102; January 27th, 2009 at 15:19. Reason: left out a word it was my message

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information