Thread: DCEmu Reviews - The Independant Reviews Website by Gamers for Gamers

Blog Entries

Home/News DCEmu Reviews - The Independant Reviews Website by Gamers for Gamers

DCEmu Reviews is for those who dont know one of the biggest independant websites reviewing accessories for the Gaming Market with over 270 reviews over the last few years of virtually every accessory going and for fans of Homebrew and modding across the systems you need to check them out and recently they expanded with the DCEmu Games Reviews Website (60 Reviews and Counting), a website that features reviews from the members here at DCEmu so your getting quality reviews from real gamers and not people who are leaned on by companies etc.

But the great thing about The DCEmu Reviews and Sister Site DCEmu Games Reviews is that you can review and get your reviews seen around the world.

Years ago before i started DCEmu i had a Pocket Emulation Site with Homebrew Reviews on and i think a site that covers the scenes like we do needs an homebrew reviews site so that future users can see what was good on Homebrew scenes in the past and present day. So once we get a few going ill chuck up a new site with Homebrew reviews on that are from the DCEmu public.

With that in mind submit your Hardware, Gaming and Homebrew Reviews here --> http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=248

i think we have exactly 100 game reviews now :P

Thread Information