Thread: SMS Plus PSP to go back in time

Blog Entries

psp SMS Plus PSP to go back in time

Uberjack posted this news:

If you’re a fan of classic console emulators on PSP, you have no doubt heard of DaveX — he’s well-known for his nifty mods for emulators like NesterJ, and most recently, PicoDrive. These mods are the time rewind and mirror features, which rewind emulation (similar to Braid), and flip the screen horizontally.

Dave is responsible for the popular mod of SMS Plus PSP, and he recently agreed to let me use the time rewind code in the official distribution of the emulator, as well as any other emulators. Look forward to the next version of SMS Plus with this feature included.

Special thanks to Dave for the clever feature, and for agreeing to let me use it elsewhere.

http://0xff.akop.org/

That's great news ! I love these mods

Nice feature ! I liked it a lot when playing Mario 3 in Nesterj since it is more easier to use than save states in some places.

I wonder if someone will add BIOS support to initialize the console registers like the version for GC/Wii. It is needed to run some games like Shadown Dancer, and some games like Physhic World have some bugs in the music (it runs different compared with the real console). SMS Plus and Master Boy did not run Shadown Dancer yet.

Thread Information