Coming at 12pm ET to Wii:

WiiWare:
Jungle Speed (Playful Entertainment Inc., 1-8 players, 1,000 Wii Points): So, here we have a card game that comes with no cards and, at $10, costs twice as much as an actual card game. Sounds like a great deal for those of you who don't own tables.

Planet Pachinko (Allied Kingdoms Inc., 1-2 players, Rated E for Everyone-Fantasy Violence, 500 Wii Points): We can't tell you how many times we've been playing pachinko in our favorite local haunt and thought, "Why can't I have this kind of fun on my Wii?" Our next thought is usually something like, "Why is our favorite local haunt in Tokyo? We're spending a fortune on airfare."

Virtual Console:
Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES, 1 player, 500 Wii Points): A classic, but doesn't the premise sound like the fan fiction of a 12-year-old? "OK, so you're one of the Belmonts, right? You're ... umm, Trevor. But instead of just using your whip you can transform into a really hot girl that uses magic and ... uhhh, Dracula's son. Oh! And also a pirate. Listen, there's more, but I've gotta get to Pre-Algebra."

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/01/12/wi...-planet-pachi/