Thread: Still no SSFII Turbo HD Remix for PSN [Europe]

ps3 Still no SSFII Turbo HD Remix for PSN [Europe]

via Eurogamer

Sony has stuffed the PlayStation Store with new content but there is still no sign of Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix.

The highlights this week are demos for Dead Space - focusing on the key game theme of dismemberment - and Skate 2. You can expect our thoughts on the latter next week. It's out on 23rd January.

Magic Ball is the premium game on offer for GBP 7.99 / EUR 9.99. It's a Breakout-style affair where balls topple 3D buildings during physics-based mayhem. Power-ups like lasers and cannons add spice, and you'll find plenty more information on the US PlayStation blog.

WWE SmackDown vs. RAW gains wrestlers Evan Bourne, Ted DiBiase, Super Crazy and Charlie Haas for GBP 3.19. There are masked versions of Kane thrown in, plus Kelly Kelly and Maria in Mrs. Claus outfits, and different clothes for Chris Jericho, MVP, Edge and Rey Mysterio.

Elsewhere, Shaun White Snowboarding expands with two premium packs and a freebie. The two GBP 3.99 additions are The Mile High Pack - new gear and a new mountain - and The Hard Pack, which adds a massive new mountain with extra competitions and side quests. The Freebie Pack adds new clothes and boards.

Moving on, and there's a GBP 2.39 expansion pack for Brain Challenge, bolstering the original with more mini-games, multiplayer games, Creativity mode and Kid Test and Senior Test modes.

A free Savage Moon Theme is up for grabs (our review next week), and there are bundles of Guitar Hero World Tour, Rock Band and High Velocity Bowling extras.

Rock Band gets Lenny Kravitz tracks "Are You Gonna Go My Way", "Freedom Train", "Let Love Rule" and "Mr. Cab Driver" all at GBP 0.99 a piece. Roy Orbison also joins the fray with "Claudette", "In Dreams", "Ooby Dooby", "Oh, Pretty Woman", "Mean Woman Blues" and "You Got It". All are GBP 0.99 or you can throw down GBP 4.99 for a bundle.

Guitar Hero World Tour, meanwhile, gets singles "Low (Travis Barker Remix) [Feat. T-Pain]" by Flo Rida, "What's My Age Again" by Blink-182, and "Lycanthrope" by +44. Each costs GBP 1.59 or GBP 4.39 as a pack.

Finally, High Velocity Bowling gets new characters, costumes, balls and trick shots. Each separate piece costs GBP 0.79. And we're not listing them.

DCEmu Newbie

I've got to say I'm pretty disgusted with Sony Europe over this. Pull you're fingers out!!!

Sony Europe is pretty slow on things it seems, I hear a lot of complaints about it...
    I wonder why Sony Europe doesn't have it out yet?

I don't believe they're slow on EVERYTHING, just certain game releases seem to come late, or not at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultima Chocochu View Post
    Sony Europe is pretty slow on things it seems, I hear a lot of complaints about it...
    I wonder why Sony Europe doesn't have it out yet?

I don't believe they're slow on EVERYTHING, just certain game releases seem to come late, or not at all.
    The game is currently so broken on the PS3 though that it isn't even funny. I hope for you guys that when this is released in Europe its also patched to make it playable. lol

With SFIV just round the corner I think there will be quite a few lost sales for hd remix unless they get it released soon worldwide.

Its funny cause its Worked great online etc on 360 since last November (just make sure you have a joystick as the 360 d-pad is awful!). I wonder if SFIV will also have the same problems on ps3 when its released in February??

Quote Originally Posted by Baboon View Post
    The game is currently so broken on the PS3 though that it isn't even funny. I hope for you guys that when this is released in Europe its also patched to make it playable. lol

With SFIV just round the corner I think there will be quite a few lost sales for hd remix unless they get it released soon worldwide.

Its funny cause its Worked great online etc on 360 since last November (just make sure you have a joystick as the 360 d-pad is awful!). I wonder if SFIV will also have the same problems on ps3 when its released in February??
    Hmm, I had no idea that the PS3 version of SSFII Turbo HD Remix was broken. I actually saw a few places give it a higher score on the PS3.

Quote Originally Posted by Eviltaco64 View Post
    Hmm, I had no idea that the PS3 version of SSFII Turbo HD Remix was broken. I actually saw a few places give it a higher score on the PS3.
    http://www.capcom-unity.com/ask_capc..._HD_Remix__yet

http://www.capcom-unity.com/street_f...tering_a_match

http://www.capcom-unity.com/street_f..._360__PS3_Bugs
    Last edited by Baboon; January 19th, 2009 at 20:30.

Thread Information