The Rogue Clone for DS/GBA and PSP has been updated, heres whats new:

A 65535 enum added for TILE_NAMES to placate the gcc 4.3 compiler. (Malte Helmert, Joe B, Magnate)
>string.h< is the correct header. (Joe B)
Clean scripts improved to clean more stuff so I don't release with a broken support directory again. (Joe B)
Executable bit removed from CREDITS.TXT and LICENCE.TXT. (Malte Helmert)
Animated Trees no longer randomly generated in the dungeon, they are meant to only exist as a result of summons. (Kayvon, Gwazi01)
If Baezlb'b's heart grants life save, he will no longer have his life saved, and, more importantly, the heart will no longer be destroyed. (Stefan O'Rear)
When you convert a flesh golem into a stone golem it will no longer report both names. (Lim-Dul)
"You stop over concerns of your safety." now has an r in concerns. (eilu)
Spells you don't know now show up greyscale in the action bar. Similarly, if you can't cast it due to not enough mana, it is greyed out proportionaly to how much mana is needed.
Inventory background is coloured according to your knowledge of the item, making it easier to separate out cursed/holy/regular. This also distinguishes between items you have tried on (so you know they are not cursed) vs ones you haven't tried. (Irashtar)
You can mark items as favorite. This causes them to get a yellow background in the inventory and always be sorted first. (Pikadude No. 1)
Weapons have the e in them when you forget the dual wield skill. (Joe B)
Text for animate forest spell and creature tweaked to better align with the normal English speaker's concept of grammar.
Did I mention I finished a book, Menoetius? I did? Well, I'll just bury a reference in this wall of text anyways.
The buildall.sh script for Linux has been updated to try and make it more ebuild compatible thanks to work by Zasenko Sergey. I may have misread his patch, however, so problems in this version are likely my fault.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments