Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: PSP Universal Remote 1.2 Released

DCEmu Newbie

kick ass program, i can't find a working config file for my other tv's but the zenith in my basement has full function ability with it.

*it's easier if you have 10 to 15 tv's in your house to expirment with or else you might get the impression the program doesn't work

DCEmu Newbie

hey im in australia and none of the programs work on any of my tv, they work on the vcr but not on the tv. not even dvd or projector. i can only access 1 sony remote. PLZ help, please

DCEmu Newbie

Arrow

ok, this was such a circus

the ideea is so crazy that i downloaded all the remotes from lirc site.
    all you people (especially those who didn't know how to do things), i-l explain here step-by-step how to set your 1.5 firmware to comunicate with your electros.
    first of all download the program here, extract the ur and ur% folders in your psp/game folder, then download a few hundred remotes from here: http://www.lirc.org/remotes.tar.bz2
    after downloading the archive extract it's content directly on the root of your memory stick pro duo. not in the game folder or any ther directory, but on the root! no need to create a special folder there, the archive allready contains the folder remotes. if this operation is succesfull you'll get about 360 folders with about 1900 remote codes (wich are text files), all of them inside the remotes folder.
    next step is to start your remote, and for the begining you'll have th pleasent surprise of not being sent away with a goodbye. be carefull, tough, a big minus is that the program closes if you push the start button, wich happened to me accidentaly for two times. anyway, after starting the program you'll notice the main controls, wich are the directional buttons on the left and the symbol buttons on the right. at the bottom of the screen you have some minimal indications, one of the telling you that the L chooses the remote. push L to open the panel on the left side in wich you'll browse those 360 folders for the right remote. after choosing the remote you'll see that each one has it's own set of commands, wich you'll accel by closing the left panel first and opening the right one wih the right trigger. and this is the point where i couldn't go forward, because i didn't have a tv to test.

Quote Originally Posted by alooper21
    ok, this was such a circus

the ideea is so crazy that i downloaded all the remotes from lirc site.
    all you people (especially those who didn't know how to do things), i-l explain here step-by-step how to set your 1.5 firmware to comunicate with your electros.
    first of all download the program here, extract the ur and ur% folders in your psp/game folder, then download a few hundred remotes from here: http://www.lirc.org/remotes.tar.bz2
    after downloading the archive extract it's content directly on the root of your memory stick pro duo. not in the game folder or any ther directory, but on the root! no need to create a special folder there, the archive allready contains the folder remotes. if this operation is succesfull you'll get about 360 folders with about 1900 remote codes (wich are text files), all of them inside the remotes folder.
    next step is to start your remote, and for the begining you'll have th pleasent surprise of not being sent away with a goodbye. be carefull, tough, a big minus is that the program closes if you push the start button, wich happened to me accidentaly for two times. anyway, after starting the program you'll notice the main controls, wich are the directional buttons on the left and the symbol buttons on the right. at the bottom of the screen you have some minimal indications, one of the telling you that the L chooses the remote. push L to open the panel on the left side in wich you'll browse those 360 folders for the right remote. after choosing the remote you'll see that each one has it's own set of commands, wich you'll accel by closing the left panel first and opening the right one wih the right trigger. and this is the point where i couldn't go forward, because i didn't have a tv to test.
    thanks man just tried it last night on my sterio and it worked.

It nearly worked on my 2.71 PSP, but during the transfer from the PC, part of the data was corrupted. Does anyone know how to keep this problem from happening?

Quote Originally Posted by Overkill92
    It nearly worked on my 2.71 PSP, but during the transfer from the PC, part of the data was corrupted. Does anyone know how to keep this problem from happening?
    no this version was just meant to not work with versions higher than 1.5

Can someone tell me how to find the tv remotes for an orion tv that says it has a closed caption decoder (if that means anything)
    I have no clue on how to find remotes.

DCEmu Newbie

does it work with 2.71 and how do u get it to launch?

DCEmu Newbie

how do you download it?

Quote Originally Posted by SexyBeast
    does it work with 2.71 and how do u get it to launch?
    No, no homebrew will work on firmware 2.71.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information