Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rise Of The Triad v0.9 released!!!

DCEmu Newbie

On 2.0 the full version doesn't work, but the shareware version does using eboot loader 0.9

PSP User

Holy crap I actually remember this game! Man, it's been at least ten years since I've played this! Wow, and to think I just upgraded to 2.6...wtf >_<
    I can't wait until this works with the GTA loader; I'll definitely have to relive this classic!! This is so cool! Spectacular job Deniska!!

Are you going to be porting any of those other games on the 3drealms games that you can download page? Thanks for taking the time to make the game.
    Also do you know anything about porting games like leisure suit larry? Some guy made a prgram that turned those kinds of games into gba carts. I cant remember what they were called. Heres a link to what im talking about. http://www.bripro.com/gbagi/index.php

thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by alekebol
    On 2.0 the full version doesn't work, but the shareware version does using eboot loader 0.9
    Hmm.. funky!!! Could you check the messages in stdout.txt ?
    It's possible that there is something wrong with the setup..
    Anyway, thanks for the info...

It isn't really a blank screen per-say.. it's what as known as a mini 'cut scene.' I don't know why it isn't displayed though? Perhaps, a few lines of code are missing or ??*shrug*. Anyways.. thanks for your all your work!

Talking

And.. it's up to you but.. you could assign the 'Start' button to turn on/off RUN!

r-complex - good point about the cut scenes - I updated the description.. I'll look in to this problem..

The "start" button is linked to "shift" key. You should be able to re-assign it to any game function in "Customize keyboard" section.
    Once you do, the game will "remember" your new control settings...

Cool

Nevermind... I figured it out with tha setup!

DCEmu Newbie

*deleted* double post

DCEmu Newbie

Great port! And runs on 2.0! I still fear that the inicial flashing image (right after you load) can make any pixel stuck (maybe I'm just paranoid about this but I have 1 -thank God it's only 1 - and nor web browser, PSPsetX, mp4 video nor Lua version of pixel cleaner worked...).

I hope you'll keep updating all your ports when time becomes available (which I guess could be a really hard task since they are so many).

Anyway this is the icon I made to use myself (it is built using Pochi's Rogue icon as the base background... I wish I had more time to learn more gfx...). Pochi is such a great artist... Pitty that many great PSP homebrew apps still don't have his gfx (but I guss Pochi is pretty busy).

Take care man

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information