Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rise Of The Triad v0.9 released!!!

DCEmu Newbie

anyone tried it on 2.6 ?

DCEmu Newbie

Far as i know, it dont work for 2.6 assuming thats the lastest frimware. Iam sill a newbie to all this. I tryied it numerous times, and with it showing up a splash image of the game title.. But the two other files come up currupted. And it would not run. Course i tryied this with the Shareware title. So who knows. Heard that psp makes it to where we can put ported games on the psp. Blah. Anyways, good luck tryin to get it to work. So... What do we do now, if we have the lastest frimware? I found one site that has files that lets ur psp boot into an earlier version if u have the lan switch off, and switchs back to the regular version when its on. I havnt tryied this yet, cuse its close to 20 mbs and course i only got the standard 30 mb card. Ya know?

Quote Originally Posted by lil_big_baller_420
    I found one site that has files that lets ur psp boot into an earlier version if u have the lan switch off, and switchs back to the regular version when its on. I havnt tryied this yet, cuse its close to 20 mbs and course i only got the standard 30 mb card. Ya know?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information