Thread: Couple Of Questions about Fuse and SDL Mame

DCEmu Newbie

Default Couple Of Questions about Fuse and SDL Mame

Hi,i`m relatively new to Wii emulation,though not PC emulation.

I`ve got both fuse and sdl mame running ok on the Wii via the homebrew channel,just a couple of things i need help with?

I remember reading the mame emu didn`t work with more than one controller, is this right?? i got one gamecube controller working fine but the other doesn`t seem to respond to anything.Can i set one up in any of the config menus??

Also in fuse,when i load up a rom either as a .tap or snapshot file it loads up ok but the fire button seems to be stuck down constantly,either in manic miner or jet set willy,he`s jumping non stop and i can`t turn it off !!! the d pad seems to be working,but this is really annoying as the game in unplayable!

Can anyone help me out here,i`m really enjoying reliving my youth through the wii and introducing the kids to the joys of proper gaming!!!

Many thanks in advance!!

DCEmu Newbie

Just for information I've been seeing the exact same problem, albeit on another platform. I tried going back to the previous version of fuse/libspectrum but had the same problems with it. In the end I just compiled a different emulator instead (spectemu), which is working fine.

Thread Information