Last edited by Wally; February 26th, 2009 at 11:38.
Epic! I have rev 293, are there any advantages in this version (I'm on the PSP Phat, by the way. No Extended RAM for me. ) I'm already happy with Mario 64, but do you know if any other games work well?
Cant wait till beta 2 comes out but I'll have fun with this for now, Thanks.
wow, thanks for the heads up, I'll give it a try
OMFG this guy was funny as .. lol i couldnt stop laughing .. .lol .. besides the point lol.
I just tried this.
Legend of Zelda:OOT runs about 28/60 without sound and with frameskip at 2
It honestly doesn't look any different than x64.
- Star Fox 64 plays beautifully at 1 frame skip and asyncronous audio (audio is a little choppy).
- Mario Kart 64 is faster but still choppy.
- Blast Corps (stays black for a long time, then shows N64 logo and Rare logo, then the screen stays black).
- Extreme G (black screen).
- F-Zero X (black screen).
- Extreme G2 (game is loading, the memory card light responds to button presses, but the screen is black).
- Smash Brothers (fast enough to play but still slow).
- Mischief Makers ( takes a second to load, glichy graphics, choppy sound but a great improvement, the directional controls are not responding, except when the PSP d-pad is double tapped).
- Winback: Covert Operations ( game loads and freezes at a black screen after Koei logo fades).
- Paper Mario (takes a second to load, glichty graphics, freezes after creating and selecting a record).
- Bomberman 64 (Loads after a debug message at the top of the screen, the background graphics are black, and the graphics are glitchy, when the game loads, it seems that the map loads but the screen turns black while you hear choppy sound).
Would love to try more, but have no time at the moment.
Last edited by fpcreator2000; February 26th, 2009 at 03:34.
I enjoyed the bit where he said 'start the immolation' I was thinking is he going to burn the psp?
Well wraggster, Beta 2 is coming out soon ^_^
I'd recommend that people post all bugs to www.spiffup.org/bugtrack
Could you please PM me who sent you this, its not ready for release mate and thats a debug build also if possible remove the link (i'd do it but yeah you'd kill me :P )
Last edited by Wally; February 26th, 2009 at 04:14.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)