Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: DCEmu Prize Giveaway: Big Bang Mini

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar Darksaviour69's Avatar

Home/News DCEmu Prize Giveaway: Big Bang Mini

Big Bang Mini is a fast paced shoot’em up that puts a new spin on classic arcade style gameplay, all wrapped around a fireworks theme. Your objective is to navigate your ‘ship’ through a brilliant array of lights, dodging intense streams of firework debris as it rains down on you. Defeat waves of challenging enemies by deploying fireworks and performing combo attacks. Big Bang Mini will be released in the UK on the 6-3-2009, for the Nintendo DS.

To celebrate the release SouthPeak and DCEmu have teamed up to give away 3 Big Bang Mini games and a Nintendo DS the prizes are:

1st: Big Bang Mini and a Nintendo DS

2nd: Big Bang Mini for the DS

3rd: Big Bang Mini for the DS

To enter this contest all you have to do is to post a reply to this news post and answer the following question:

If you could make your own universe (your own "Big Bang"), what would you change?

You may only post your answer once, and duplicate entries will be disqualified from the contest. This contest is only open to residents of the UK only (sorry to all our members outside of that region).

This contest will close on Friday the 20th of March 2009.

If you want to post a reply to this post but do not qualify for the contest e.g. live outside the UK please post "I'm not entering the contest" thanks

Winners will be chosen randomly from qualified posts and contacted via PM on the DCEmu forums and E-mail. If a winner does not respond within a week a new winner will be picked at random from the other entrants. No purchase necessary. One online entry per person (one e-mail address per person/address). Entry constitutes agreement by winners to be publicized and permission to use each winner's name for the purposes of promotion of the Contest without further compensation. Contest void where prohibited. Odds of winning dependent on number of entrants.

If you could make your own universe (your own "Big Bang"), what would you change?

I would ensure that there were no n00bs.
    Ever.

DCEmu Newbie

I would have everyone able to customise their own bodies (replaceable parts like spore)
    i would also have it so your hands and feet are completely detached from your body (a la rayman) it would allow people to show their creativity or lack off to the world

DCEmu Rookie

Hmm.

* Free, eco friendly electricity so i could power all my gadgets.

* Humans come with a built in 3.5mm headphone socket so I don't keep having to buy replacement earbuds when I break mine.

* Something about peace and harmony too.

* And endless cake. I like cake.

I would only make 2 changes -

1- Perpetual motion would work.

2- All asteroids would be made of custard. Imagine the tasty excitement when one fell to earth!

DCEmu Newbie

- Beer rain.

- The core of each galaxy should be a giant chocolate covered raisin (maybe it already is, who really knows...not me, that's for sure).

Wow so may possibilities with this one!

Firstly I would have a reset switch so if I messed the whole creation thing up I could restart and get it right.

I think ultimately I would spend most of time trying to improve this currently reality, point of view guns instead of death dealing firearms, share out the worlds wealth fairly, that kind of stuff.

Oh and I would have Spider Powers, and have mastered the art of ukulele playing as well!

If you could make your own universe (your own "Big Bang"), what would you change? I would change it to make a machine to look back in the past not to change it) make it better for history lessons when I use to be at school [a long time ago] lol

Default If you could make your own universe (your own "Big Bang"), what would you change?

I would make an "open source" Universe, everyone could add their little bit into making the perfect world.

My Universe would be the equivalent to Linux!

DCEmu Newbie

Simply I would have more time to sleep. And eat.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information