Thread: I wish for homebrew DC Torrents

Default I wish for homebrew DC Torrents

I was just thinking, I have so many damn drink coasters now from all these sbi's and screwed up cd's wouldnt it be kind of nice to have torrents for homebrew DC stuff? I mean we could have beats of rage modded cd's and emulators packed with pd roms and all kinds of custom stuff by differant people. We could even pack images of jewl cases and cd art in it. No hassle either, just download and burn.

Default Re: I wish for homebrew DC Torrents

[quote author=1timeuser link=board=homebrew;num=1092182440;start=0#0 date=08/10/04 at 19:00:40]I was just thinking, I have so many damn drink coasters now from all these sbi's and screwed up cd's wouldnt it be kind of nice to have torrents for homebrew DC stuff? I mean we could have beats of rage modded cd's and emulators packed with pd roms and all kinds of custom stuff by differant people. We could even pack images of jewl cases and cd art in it. No hassle either, just download and burn.[/quote]

Have you seen DCEvolution? That's exactly what they do (except that they're not torrents).
    DCHelp - A Newbie's Best Friend
    DC Evolution - Disc Images
    The DreamZone Forums

I Refuse To Help Anyone That Says They've Tried Everything.

...and more to come! ;D

Chris

The problem with doing so is we would need to get in contact with each author individually to get thier permission to do so. Most would be fine with it but there would of course be exceptions- sbi files aren't that difficult to use really if you follow the tutorial and at least you can choose what YOU want on the disk as it is now.

Thread Information