Thread: Screamcast Site Officially Launched!

DCEmu_Newsposter

Default Screamcast Site Officially Launched!

The Screamcast site has officially opened, heres the news from them:[br][br] The wait is over - Screamcast breaks silence! The site officially goes public with new info on our current projects! Check out the forums and let us know what you think of the site design in the poll! [br][br]and also this:[br][br] Screamcast finally gives the first look at the projects we've been working on. Tentatively titled TOXIC WASTE and WURLY WURM, these two new titles are being developed with intentions of entering them in the Dan Loosen's development contest, the winners of which will be published in a unique compilation disc (provided we can complete them in time). Click on the game icons (left side of screen) for more details. You can discuss this news in our forum topic HERE. [br][br]Check out the site Here

Dream Coder

Default Re: Screamcast Site Officially Launched!

I hear Wurly Wurm is gonna be fun :P
    If anyone is looking to buy, sell, trade games and support a developer directly at the same time, consider joining Goozex. Enjoy!

[quote author=quzar link=board=homebrew;num=1091470190;start=0#1 date=08/03/04 at 13:33:14]I hear Wurly Wurm is gonna be fun :P[/quote]I've heard similar things. 8)

And I've also heard alot of good things about an as-of-yet-unannounced-yet-announced-elsewhere Screamcast project as well. ;D

Blog Entries

whats that then

[quote author=Wraggster link=board=homebrew;num=1091470190;start=0#3 date=08/03/04 at 13:48:28]whats that then [/quote]We're a well oiled machine, and we like to keep things from being announced before they are ready for prime time.

who is Screamcast? ???

[quote author=impetus link=board=homebrew;num=1091470190;start=0#5 date=08/10/04 at 22:32:47]who is Screamcast? ???[/quote]
    I don't know, but the name sounds funk-ay. :-*

Dream Coder

[quote author=impetus link=board=homebrew;num=1091470190;start=0#5 date=08/10/04 at 22:32:47]who is Screamcast? *???[/quote]

haha, you joined just for the devvers forum! that's funny =P
    If anyone is looking to buy, sell, trade games and support a developer directly at the same time, consider joining Goozex. Enjoy!

Thread Information