Thread: Street Fighter 4 Review.

Tutorials Street Fighter 4 Review.

Hm, it's been a long time since i've done anything half way serious,, in fact im three seconds into this and im already bored,, yuck,, work,,, ayway,, my lack of a good work ethic aside, SF4 is out and about. but was street fighter 4 a perfect victory for capcom?

Lets examine Street fighter 4, whats changed? what hasnt changed, and some elements we really wish werent there at all,,

Firstly, for any Street fighter title to truly be great you have to stack it up aginst the greatest street fighter of them all, Super street fighter 2 turbo,

So how does street fighter compare to this immortal classic?
    Pretty damned good actualy, The gameplay is flawless, one can immediately tell capcom went to a great lingth of trouble to please long time fans. This game plays just like its older brother with very deep combo system that will have die hards and vets playing and perfecting new strategies for years to come,, yeah no kiddng,, in short street fighter 4 is the new go to game for any street fighter fan,

If I could have a reading rainbow moment, Dont take my word for it, Go play it, rent it,, hell f~ing steal it, I don't care,, Just get the damned game,, its the shiznit,

You wont be disappointed. were talking anime intros and endings for each fighter, online matches, ranking system. a perfect engine flawless in every way when compared to its older brother,, hell even the final boss is some what of cheap bastard, which is SF tradition, for those on the know,

This game is nearly perfect, however it does have a few minor flaws, mostly with the online mode,, and really anyone who has played sf2 turbo hd knows what to expect,,

The truth is, when a game as demanding and razor sharp as street fighter goes online, it leaves no room for flaws and lag,
    so be ready to die a few times as the hands of unworthy adversarys simply because the damage you do will not register because of minute lag,, us turbo hd vets all know what to expect,

So does the online mode ruin the game? No not by any means, we as SF fans know, certain games are meat to be enjoyed the old fashioned way, with a few beers and a few friends.. Street fighter 4 gets a 9.0,

note that it would have been higher if online mode was more precise..

Now with Blast Processing! Kaiser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Makes me wanna go against my recent behaviour of saving my money and splurge on another game.

Thread Information