Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Beup Live Coming Soon [v0.4 has now arrived]

Blog Entries

NDS Beup Live Coming Soon [v0.4 has now arrived]

HtheB has posted a demo of a new version of Beup now called BeupLive, no more details than that im afraid, check it out here --> http://beup.supercard.fr/

this should finally stop the "I can't get this to work" or "It wont connect" babble thats been going on due to noobs not reading forums. XD

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticanarchyX View Post
    this should finally stop the "I can't get this to work" or "It wont connect" babble thats been going on due to noobs not reading forums. XD
    yah and Im glad an official news post was made b/c those same n00bs have hi-jacked a topic on this.

EDIT: Nvm just had to post on the hi jacked topic telling the f***ing idiots to post here about it -_-...... This forum needs some active moderators to stop n00bs from over running the spot.
    Last edited by carlitx; March 13th, 2009 at 19:06.

DCEmu Newbie

nice of you to refer to new people on this forums as n00bs, its a bit rude man, i'm glad that there is more confirmation of this thing getting updated. You seem pretty ill tempered man, if n00bs bother you that much maybe you should make a thread about it then type angry stuff on that or you could get one of those stress balls.

Quote Originally Posted by zondajag View Post
    nice of you to refer to new people on this forums as n00bs, its a bit rude man, i'm glad that there is more confirmation of this thing getting updated. You seem pretty ill tempered man, if n00bs bother you that much maybe you should make a thread about it then type angry stuff on that or you could get one of those stress balls.
    i consider them that way because they are all new guys with 50 posts and under who refuse to search the forums and actually read. I'm not saying everyone with few posts is like this however, it's just the majority of them seem to be like that.And I am not going hi-jacking this thread for some stupid petty argument. I gave my reasons, if you want to whine about it go do something more relevant and productive b/c I am not dealing with people trying to stupidly try and flame me. And it bothers me so much b/c if it were me a mod would probably be all over my ass, plus I just hate people who refuse to use the brain they were given.
    Last edited by carlitx; March 14th, 2009 at 04:01.

DCEmu Newbie

I don't intend on arguing, i get pissed when people don't search either. I wasn't whining either, i kept my comment short and to the point, i don't believe what i said was petty since forum rage is a normal thing to see in threads, sometime ppl just need to take a step back, i myself have been a slave to it from time to time. I have nothing else to say about that.
    Back on topic. The Frogolit guy in the closed thread said something about this being released either this weekend or later in the week. Can anyone else confirm this at all? The idea of this is intriguing but theres just some part of me that thinks this release will be uber delayed. I dunno maybe its the pessimist in me, i mean after all being British im used to disappointment
    Last edited by zondajag; March 14th, 2009 at 04:49.

I cannot wait for this to be released, sometimes I have to go to bed and the only way I'd be able to use MSN is via my DS.

DCEmu Newbie

Cannot WAIT

DCEmu Newbie

Yeah!!!! ><

DCEmu Newbie

up

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information