Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NEOGEO CDZ Emulator for PSP v0.1.4 Bugfix 2 (NeoCD Emu for PSP)

Blog Entries

Default NEOGEO CDZ Emulator for PSP v0.1.4 Bugfix 2 (NeoCD Emu for PSP)

NJ has released a new update of his NEOGEO CDZ Emulator for PSP. (Neogeo CD Emulator)

Heres whats new: (Via translation)

0.1.4 bugfix2)
    * Correction of the trouble where restart does not do well.
    * Sample even with modification other than rate, way it restarts according to need, modification.
    * Immediately after the starting when BIOS starting is executed, correction of the bug which has been frozen.

Download via comments

DCEmu Rookie

no disrespect to the developer, but am i the only one who is getting tired of the constant neo geo cd emulator updates? i believe there are 3 emulators now concurrently in development, on a system that was pretty much emulated perfectly 6 months ago with neo cd psp 0.5 ..

competition is a good thing, but there are many other projects on psp that could be worked on that would be more useful than 3 concurrent neo geo cd emulators.

for one, how about a regular neo geo emulator, as in... plays ROMS too.

also both the master system emulators right now really suck, somebody needs to work on that. sega CD would be nice too

not to mention that even the latest builds of unofficial nesterJ are pretty slow especially when there are lots of enemies on screen. i don't know why NES emulation has been abandoned, because it is far from perfect speedwise

everybody wishes for some more speed in genesis and SNES too.

great job to the developers and everything, but with all these new versions coming out, i don't even know which one to try. i honestly didn't have many problems with neocdpsp .5 back 6 months ago , so i don't see what all the fuss is about

Id hardly consider any of the recent of previous releases "perfect' expecially if theyre sitll working on them..

and those emus you're talking about all run perfectly for me... maybe you need to mess with the settings a little? like 333 settings and stuff like that

This is the best Neo Geo CD Emulator out there at this time. This emulator is faster than Zelurker's Neo Geo CD emulator 9.1 and has much more improvment in color, sound and speed than any other Neo Geo emulator. This guy who made this emulator is the King of emulation. My hat goes off to him. Thanks!

Sure there are a lot of projects a lot of us would like to see continued or improved. But unless we have the skills to do them ourselves, we really have no place complaining about multiple EMU's for the same system. I praise the constant updates of this EMU as it shows continued effort and dedication.

Thanks NJ for the contribution to the scene. Does this work on 2.00?

DCEmu Pro

I think its good that coders continue to improve on their work. Maybe when the emulator is perfect we´ll get a neogeo emu?, lol.Metal Slug 3-5. There are a couple of ther emus I wouldn´t mind seeing improved, but since I can´t code they´re on my wish list. I patiently wait for coders to give me there work. Keep up the good work!!

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by indstr
    no disrespect to the developer, but am i the only one who is getting tired of the constant neo geo cd emulator updates?

shut up u stupid ****. that is the first time i hear anyone complain about someone actually updating his emulator.

1: let him do whatever he wants. its his work.
    2: dont use it if u dont want to.
    3: read both 1: and 2: again..
    4: stop being an idiot.

OMG an actual NEO GEO emu would SOOOO rule!

Im drooling over the mere idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Illegal Machine
    OMG an actual NEO GEO emu would SOOOO rule!
    Yes, Blazing Star on the PSP would kick a$$

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information