Thread: Wii-Frodo-Questions

DCEmu Newbie

Default Wii-Frodo-Questions

Hello,

I got two questions:

If I want to play a game that supports saving, is that also supported by frodo-wii? Some games uses a map-disk or something like that, how can I create an empty d64 - image to use it as a map- or character-disk?

I loved to play Seven Cities of Gold and Castle of Dr. Creep. I tried different Rom-Images but none works. Are they not supported?

Thanx!

Hi! I've worked a bit on WiiFrodo. It now supports USB-Keyboard connected to the Wii. Creep runs fine!

Give it a try, then tell me what needs improvement.

- another creep-fan!

DCEmu Newbie

Creeps works....where do you get the roms. I tried different ones....nothing worked.
    But I was not able to run through gates (pressing up and right on the wiimote).

I'm looking also for working roms of Pirates, Seven Cities of Gold and Heart of Africa. I bought a USB-Keyboard yesterday. I'll try it till the end of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by congoblase View Post
    Hi! I've worked a bit on WiiFrodo. It now supports USB-Keyboard connected to the Wii.
    You'll need to release the source code as well.

Right. The source code. Here it is. Along with the latest version based on your v8.

Great!

I'll take a look and see if I can integrate this tonight.

// Simon

Whoops... seems there is a serious bug. Frodo crashes after some time, though I just leave it alone. It didn't do that some days ago...

I don't really know whether the bug is fixed, but anyway...

For those of you who are fans of Dr. Creep, I've included a level editor, so you can create your own castles.
    Last edited by congoblase; April 16th, 2009 at 18:13.

I've uploaded Holgers modified version to http://frodo-wii.googlecode.com now and I'm working on integrating the changes into the trunk (this will take some time though).

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by congoblase View Post
    For those of you who are fans of Dr. Creep, I've included a level editor, so you can create your own castles.
    Dude, you rock! I've been waiting for a Creep editor for a long time!

Quote Originally Posted by bastain View Post
    Creeps works....where do you get the roms. I tried different ones....nothing worked.
    Get the Remember version! In case you get stuck somewhere check out my maps and walkthroughs.

Thread Information