Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: DCEmu Prize Giveaway: Grand Ages: Rome

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar Darksaviour69's Avatar

Home/News DCEmu Prize Giveaway: Grand Ages: Rome

Grand Ages: Rome is the long awaited sequel to the best-selling strategy game "Imperium Romanum". (check out our Preview)

You are a Governor of a Roman Province in the time-honoured Roman Empire, its fortune very much lies in your hands. Choose one of five Roman noble families such as Caesar's Julii with different abilities to accomplish the comprehensive missions. Defend yourself against barbarian tribes, trade with other cultures, build a wealthy economic environment and fullfil the needs of your people in a huge single player campaign or with up to 3 human players in the multiplayer mode!

And remember - even Rome was not build in a day!

Grand Ages: Rome was released in the UK on the 6th of March.

To celebrate the release Kalypso and DCEmu have teamed up to give away 3 Grand Ages: Rome games for the PC and Graphics Card + Headset.

1st: Grand Ages: Rome and a Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 4850 / 512MB DDR3 / PCI Express 2.0 / Graphics Card (worth £134.99)

2nd: Grand Ages: Rome and a Creative Fatal1ty Pro Series Gaming Headset (worth £29.99)

3rd: Grand Ages: Rome

To enter this contest all you have to do is to post a reply to this news post and answer the following question:

If you where in Rome and you wanted to do what the Romans do, what would you do?

You may only post your answer once, and duplicate entries will be disqualified from the contest. This contest is only open to residents of the UK only (sorry to all our members outside of that region).

This contest will close on Friday the 27th of March 2009.

If you want to post a reply to this post but do not qualify for the contest e.g. live outside the UK please post "I'm not entering the contest" thanks

Winners will be chosen randomly from qualified posts and contacted via PM on the DCEmu forums and E-mail. If a winner does not respond within a week a new winner will be picked at random from the other entrants. No purchase necessary. One online entry per person (one e-mail address per person/address). Entry constitutes agreement by winners to be publicized and permission to use each winner's name for the purposes of promotion of the Contest without further compensation. Contest void where prohibited. Odds of winning dependent on number of entrants.

DCEmu Newbie

Invade neibouring countries and kill julius ceasar

The question doesn't make any sense, but I'm guessing it should be "If you were in Rome and you wanted to do what the Romans do, what would you do?"

I'd join their army. No reason apart from that they are probably the most well known armies of all time.

DCEmu Pro

I'm not entering this contest

if i were in rome... and i wanted to do what the romans do.. then THIS...WOULD.....BE........SPARTAAAAAAA!!

I'd have to enter the arena just to prove I could do it.

And if I couldn't... well nothing else matters now.

DCEmu Newbie

i guess i cant enter since im from the usa but i'd go find some millitary official and ask him to join

"cuz when in rome you do what the romans do,
    especially when all roads lead to rome" - sway

DCEmu Newbie

I would have my servants hand feed me delicious fruit, then I would go to the arena to whatch wariors fight to the death and in the evenings I would join in on a nice orgy's.

DCEmu Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Sterist View Post
    I'm not entering this contest

if i were in rome... and i wanted to do what the romans do.. then THIS...WOULD.....BE........SPARTAAAAAAA!!
    You fail, Sparta was a city-state in ancient Greece and not Rome but if i could aval of this compo i would eat as much as the Romans did, kill whomever i want and pillage the villages as the Romans did back then lol.

DCEmu Newbie

I'd spend all my time in a vomitorium.

Throwing up all the rich food I was eating to make room for more!

I would be a horse salesman, then I would build a sucessful business and have lots of gold. Then I would pay to build a massive giant cannon that fires cats.
    PSN (PS3/PS4/Vita)/NintendoID - Triv1umx
    Steam - Rjinswand
    Runescape - Rjinswand

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information