Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stability patch for Brown Ale

Blog Entries

Default Stability patch for Brown Ale

Fanjita has released a patch for the Eloader homebrew loader, heres the info:

There have been a few irritating bugs found in the Brown Ale release, that were simple to fix, so we produced a patch. We recommend that anyone who has downloaded the release should download this new version and reinstall it. The original files on this site have been replaced with the new ones. You can verify whether you have the patch installed by looking at the text on the menu : the patch says clearly that it is a patch. Here are the changes:
    No more 'corrupted data' icons in the save games folder - the backup savegame information is now saved in /psp/eloader.
    Corrected config file path
    Various TIFF loader stability fixes
    Removed most crashes with L+R+START
    Replaced the beta icons
    Improved editability of file paths.

Download both files via comments

Talking Thank you Fanjita

I was having a lot of difficulty with the inital release of Brown Ale. I use the 2.00 TIFF version. I reverted back to eLoader 0.9 because of it. To see that Fanjita has acknowledged the problems people were having and come up with a patch so quickly is really generous. I am continually impressed with Fanjita & Ditlew. Not only are people with 2.50 & 2.60 firmware now able to take advantage of homebrew but he has not forgotten the 2.00 users like myself.

I religiously visit Fanjita's website and click on every single google ad on a daily basis. I will also be donating some via PayPal. I hope everyone else starts doing this also if they don't already.

Please, everyone report any problems or bugs experienced in hopes that it can be addressed sooner.

Great work Fanjita & Ditlew - Thanks much!

ill download it anyway but i havent had any problems with the E-loader "Brown Ale"

Kool! cant wait 2 play more homebrew lol

Had a chance to play with this some more. Definitely works better although unfortunately Zelurkers latest Neo Geo CD 0.9.1 EMU still won't load. Also, Hue 0.60Beta still freezes when trying to exit from GUI. RIN now exits without freezing but the irritating "buzzing" sound is still prevalent upon initial load.

snes9xTYL0.2c seem to crash fairly frequently with this, never had a problem like this with the last release.

Default Wtf

I don't mean to be rude and I think you guys are awsome to do all this stuff, but I haven't been able to play any games on the gba emus and it says that it is supposed to be able to play them

Redemonruler, I have not been able to get any of them working on my 2.0 either.

To anyone who has been able to get a GBA emu working on 2.0 with this eloader... can you please write up a really quick how-to, including the emu and version that you used, the directories to which you installed it, and how you have the roms installed as well? Thanks for any help.

BTW, great work, Fanjita. We all appreciate everything you do. Please keep it up!

DCEmu Newbie

Default help

iv loaded it all up but it wont even start grand theft auto im running 2.6 is this the problem

deano123 the first thing that you should do is to extract the eloader095 get win installer patch version.you can find it in Fanjita's home site after that you should be ready.ok now link up your psp to the usb cable.win installer will install the eloader now remember if you are running 2.6 for another words depended on which GTA version you are using.i hope this can help you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information