Thread: Imerion`s Stickman Game

Blog Entries

Imerion`s Stickman Game

Imerion posted this news:

A while ago I did a small game in order to get used to the Fenix-language. The game turned out to be quite fun for a few minutes so I made a GP32 version. And now, I have done a Dreamcast-version as well. (Not really a hard thing, considering that Fenix-games can run on any system which has a runtime, thanks Chui for the DC one!).

Simple enough : Avoid the icicles and pick up the packages. Score as much points as possible. The game should save the hiscore to the VMU, but I have not tested this. I followed a tutorial on how to save files with the DC Fenix Runtime so it should work. But if someone wants to confirm this it would be great. I cannot test it myself for the moment.
    I do not know if something can go wrong with the saves so don't have any important files on the VMU. And don't pull it out directly after a game (because that is when the game saves) but wait untill the titlescreen has appeared.

There is no image-files yet, since I cannot create them. The tools I have to create them (Dir2Boot, Bootdreams) does not run in Linux and Wine doesn't help either. However, if you use Bootdreams you can create an imagefile easily. It can be found here :
    http://www.consolevision.com/members/fackue/

At last, any feedback on how it runs will be appreciated. This is my first Fenix-game for DC so id like to know what works and what doesn't. Enjoy!

Download & Screens via comments

Thanks for posting the news here! I was about to post about the game in this forum, but you didi it before me.

Blog Entries

hey neat, for future releases ill make you DCEmu coder so you can post your own releases should you wish

Thank You Imerion , keep on working for Dreamcast.
    SH4 Risc LittleEndian

DCEmu Coder? Sounds good. How does it work?

You make your great games post the message in the news column and i believe it gets posted on the homesite of course i'm no admin but they can explain lol.

Thread Information