We all know eBay has been jacking up prices of fees whether it be listing or final value fees. You can sell a videogame item for $80 and be charged a final value fee of $9! How is a person suppose to make a profit or recoup their costs?
Well a fairly new site known as ChaseTheChuckWagon is helping gamers out. There is no listing fee but there is a ending fee and its a whole lot cheaper than eBay's. Here is a list of their fees from their Sellers Guide:
- There is no Insertion Fee to List an Item.
- A commission of 3% is charged on the first $100.00 of the Purchase Price,
- a commission of 2% is charged on the amount of the Purchase Price between $100.00 and $1000.00,
- and a commission of 1% is charged on the amount of the Purchase Price over $1000.00,
- The fee to use a Reserve Bid for an auction is $0.50.
- The fee to feature the auction on the Main Page is $2.00
- The fee to feature the auction in the Listing Category is $1.00
- The fee to display the listing in BOLD text is $0.30
- The fee to display the listing with an Arrow is $0.30
- The fee for a private auction is $0.15
- There is no fee to uploaded images for a listing
ChaseTheChuckWagon has everything from accessories, consoles, magazines to memorabilia, computer gaming, anime and music. They also have listings for current consoles and even classics. It all depends on what sellers list and have available.
So if you're thinking of selling videogame items or even plan on buying, be sure to check out ChaseTheChuckWagon. Since the site is still fairly new, you might be able to snag some great deals!
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)