Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Halo/Iris mod progress...

Default Halo/Iris mod progress...

I have finnaly have gotten to the point where i can show some in-game screens... i still have to do some character editing ( have to get the full version of milkshape...just bought a brand new guitar ) but right now if i get a good soild week to myself...i can fix them.

The textures...and i know they arnt perfect...but i am trying... are taking time ( due to the fact that i cant seem to have a the real textures up....they seem to only show certain colors if i do a straight port of them... )

Still havent added the Pistol... but that will be soon... once i get the model done it will be easy to put the weapon in

Oh...there is one problem though... Since i added all these new textures and the models being huge and all, i have suffered a massive chug with a 4 player dm game.... so i am still trying to figure out a way to solve that problem

anyway...here are the screenshots... tell me what ya think.

Thanks for Everything,
    PSPdemon

P.S. Thanks to PSmonkey, MGFox, Produkt, BrokenWing, and yaustar for thier help, guideance, and pictures to aid me in my project

Check out the rest of the Amazing screenshots via comments
    404 Error: This signature is missing!

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Awesome news and awesome screens, i uploaded a smalled sized jpeg on the main site and moved these to comments so that those with lower connections wont be killed

they were over 1mb in size

but fantastic news

please tell me these arnt ripped models... No one wants to violate IP here.

Wow...can't wait. PSPDemon,what you are doing for all of us is awesome. Let me get this straight....This is going to support 4 plater deathmatch (wi fi adhoc)upon release? Damn dude, you just made me not want to upgrade ever. The Master Chief looks like one of those old-school car Transformers figurines lol. It's always good to see progress were awesomeness is at work and this is very cool indeed. Great work man.

Geil..
    but you must made more objects =D

Just to make sure....the model was made by Alex Wright... all i did was take it and added the bones and annimations, turned it 90 degrees and converted it to MD2 format...

Also...
    Wow...can't wait. PSPDemon,what you are doing for all of us is awesome. Let me get this straight....This is going to support 4 plater deathmatch (wi fi adhoc)upon release? Damn dude, you just made me not want to upgrade ever. The Master Chief looks like one of those old-school car Transformers figurines lol. It's always good to see progress were awesomeness is at work and this is very cool indeed. Great work man.
    Thanks, but all this is just a mod for IRIS... all i have done right now was a model conversion and made textures for the maps... Iris doesnt have multiplayer deathmatch ( wifi or adhoc---yet ) so the answer to that is no...but it is a "AI" multiplayer ( bot deathmatch ) so you can go against the AI...

as for a question i got asked on another thread... on the level i have pictured ( 1,2,5 ) it suffers a major lag...i am trying to improve it by editing the model some more and scaling down the textures... hopefully that should give a speed increase.

Thanks for Everything,
    PSPdemon

edit:

go to...
    http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=90269
    i have noticed that the bandwidth of the pictures has been exceeded...so if you want to see the pictures go to that link.

edit 2:

i do have a question though....what weapon would you like to see in the game? here are the choices...

--Assault Rifle
    --Pistol
    --Shotgun

those are the only ones that i know that i can put in... for right now anyway...
    404 Error: This signature is missing!

I can't wait to see how far this game is going to go! It looks freakn' awsome!

Of the 3 weapons u listed i think i'll go with the Pistol, the asault rifle and shotgun may cause lag by launching multiple objects....

awsome!!!!! you are doing great!!!!

DCEmu Newbie

Default This is good and all but can you make a demo verson

just give us something to do while you finish it off
    I dont know but if halo zero is of any help http[www.halozero.new.fr/ here it is good luck

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information