Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: DCemu's PSP Guide Library V2~Last updated Feb11 2011~

Now with Blast Processing! Kaiser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Try the new beats of rage version it fixes the issue.

http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/sho...threadid=20485

DCEmu Newbie

hi Ihave psp v1.5 she canat play the game v2.00 plz help me what the emulator to play the v2.00 game

Quote Originally Posted by 3dh
    hi Ihave psp v1.5 she canat play the game v2.00 plz help me what the emulator to play the v2.00 game
    lol, the game is the version v2.0 but, u can play in your 1.50 xDD

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 3dh
    Click here

DCEmu Newbie

In the 1st hombrew making tutorial, when i try to run toolchain.sh
    it says "ERROR :Please make sure you have GNU 'make' installed"
    I have the toolchain it says to use instead of the more recent one.
    Can anyone help me out with this?

DCEmu Newbie

hay there im new to all this and dont know how it all works.
    i got psp with version 2.1 i want to get sum mama games or what ever on there but have no idea wear to start

DCEmu Newbie

in reply to darcy1985 ::

Hi, in order to have homebrew on your 2.1 psp, your gonna have to have Grand Theft Auto for psp. Use that and, download the eboot loader for 2.1.
    The reason for this is GTA alows (for some reason) some unmanaged code in there save files. So to my knowledge(i have no experience exept my freinds psp), the loader is just a save file along with some other files needed.
    I hope i helped you out.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by poleeko
    In the 1st hombrew making tutorial, when i try to run toolchain.sh
    it says "ERROR :Please make sure you have GNU 'make' installed"
    I have the toolchain it says to use instead of the more recent one.
    Can anyone help me out with this?
    Thats usually the most common problem upon starting coding. Try doing what the part I bolded says. That should solve the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeldarb
    The first step is to install CYGWIN. You can download the install file from the CYGWIN website here. After it has finished downloading, open up the executable. You will see a splash screen; click next. Now you will be asked what you want to do. Select the default option of "Install from Internet," and hit the next button. Now you will be prompted where you want to install CYGWIN. Change the install directory to "C:/cygwin" if it is not set as such already (where C: is your local hard drive). Leave the other options set to their defaults and hit next. Now you will be asked where you want to save the installation files. What you select here doesn't really matter, but I suggest putting them someplace where you will be able to find them and delete them after the installation is complete. Once you have selected a suitable location, click next. The next screen will ask about your network settings, if you don't use a proxy (or don't know what a proxy is), just click next on this screen. If it doesn't work, go back and try letting it use Internet Explorer's settings. Now you should be presented with a list of servers to download the installation files from. Any one of these will do, so select one, and then click on next. Now it will download the package list, this could take a few minutes, depending on your connection speed. Once it is done, scroll down to "devel" and click on where it says "default" so that it becomes "install." Then scroll down to "web," click the "+" next to it, scroll down and set "wget" to "install."

Thnx for the guides Kaiser, much appreciated, because i'm planning on starting programming for the PSP's, i'll let you know when i finish my first project. Please don't say it's crap, you might scar me for life, i'm still only 12.

DCEmu Newbie

Hi its me again,
    Kaiser can you explain those Bold instructions there a little better please.
    Is that in the explorer or the Cygwin that i do that? Or is it renaming the file?
    I found the Devel folder in the cygiwn but theres nothing in there called default.
    Im a lil confused.....

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information