Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: DCemu's PSP Guide Library V2~Last updated Feb11 2011~

Hi, I'm new at this and I'm really confused. I have a version 2.01 and I have no clue what I can play on it. I know I need Fanjitas Eloader but that's it. Can some one please help?
    Thanks!

Now with Blast Processing! Kaiser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tay1803
    Hi, I'm new at this and I'm really confused. I have a version 2.01 and I have no clue what I can play on it. I know I need Fanjitas Eloader but that's it. Can some one please help?
    Thanks!
    Installing the eboot loader is pretty easy these days as Fanjita has made a simple installer program. Back in the early days of the loader you had to place many weird files in many weird locations.

http://fanjita.org/

check through that site to download the needed file. Please remember you can only play homebrew on v2.01 if you have GTA for PSP. As it has an exploit in it which is the only way people can currently get unsigned code through. You can get all the homebrew programs you need from ...

http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/

That information should get you started if you need any more help feel free to post a reply in this thread and I'll be on it ASAP

Question

Thanks! I just have one more question. Can I play any emulator/homebrew game or is it limited? For example: my boyfriend wants to put hyperdimension in there, is that possible? or like a mario game? Or am I limited only to homebrews?
    Thanks again

Blog Entries

Check Fanjita's site for a list of working homebrew and emulators for 2.01 through GTA. Its updated constantly. Off the top of my head I know you can play a Snes emulator so Mario is definitely something you can look forward to

Ineed help with MPHDowngrader.....for some reason when I unzip it the overflow.tif file is missing....I can see it in the zipped structure, but its missing when unzipped........

Please someone help soon....

Blog Entries

Hmmm....

Try unzipping the file on your desktop and then copy that to your MS, instead of unzipping it directly onto your MS.

Blog Entries

A few guides added. Sorry about the lack of updates. Been really busy lately.

Hi, I have version 2.01 and I finally got the GTA game...now what? I downloaded the fanjita loader but i don't know what to do next.

Red face

Hi, I have version 2.01 and I finally got the GTA game...now what? I downloaded the fanjita loader but i don't know what to do next.
    Update! I got the uploader working but now I don't know how to get the games working. ALSO, the first time I opened the loader there was obviously nothing there and then after like 10 seconds the psp shut down by itself!
    Hope you can help again!

Blog Entries

Update! I got the uploader working but now I don't know how to get the games working. ALSO, the first time I opened the loader there was obviously nothing there and then after like 10 seconds the psp shut down by itself!
    Hope you can help again!
    Not entirely sure where your supposed to place the homebrew through the GTA loader. I'm assuming its under "ms0:/PSP/GAME/"

It should explain it in the readme if I'm wrong.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information