Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: DCemu's PSP Guide Library V2~Last updated Feb11 2011~

Question i know it sounds dumb but how can i find out what kind of psp i have. I recently got it last christmas

DCEmu Newbie

System Settings - System Information shows your Firmware
    To see whether or not you have a TA-082 model open your UMD slot and search for IC1003.

Hello, these tutorials are great. However, how do I turn assembly files into an eboot? Also how do I program graphics in assembly on the psp?

Thanks for the tutorials.

psp

Hello, I just bought a PSP for my wife, and I'm looking to see what we can do with it. I have modded other consoles in the past, and I came here looking to learn about the PSP scene.

Most of the guides are fairly old, and I'm seeing some conflicting information regarding the 2.8 firmware (which we have) and was looking for some info.

Is there a fairly safe downgrader for 2.8, or should we upgrade and then downgrade?

It looks like there are programs called eLoaders that will boot (some) homebrew while not forcing you to change your firmware. This is the conflicting part. I've heard claims that there is a 2.8 capable eLoader, but the eLoader threads seem to suggest they only support 2.71 so far, but those were also old posts. Is there a 2.8 eLoader yet, and if not, does anyone expect there to be one soon?

I notice that there are also OE custom firmwares. What purpose do these serve exactly?

Thanks!

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by weirdelf View Post
    On lesson 1 by yeldarb when i type "svn update" into cygwin it says "bash: svn: command not found" and if i go onto the next instruction it says "error: please make sure you have patch installed".
    Can someone help?
    I have the same problem does anyone know how to fix this?

PSP User

Please, someone, do a guide/tutorial for PSP-Slim users to be able to run homebrew....

DCEmu Newbie

Hi. Can you please help me. My sons PSP (not the slim version) will not play a new UMD The Simpsons). It is currently running on Dark Alex 3.03oe and will not update using the UMD. Could you please take me through the steps to update it if you think this is the problem. It will play GTA UMD but this was released in 2005.

Thanks

DCEmu Newbie

What are the best NES, SNES, Megadrive, N64 and PSX emulators?
    There needs to be a defintive list, since the post in this topic seems to be missing alot of emulators.
    D:

DCEmu Newbie

Anybody know how where i could get orignal psp font..cuz games like tales of the world doesnt work with custom font.

DCEmu Newbie

hello i'm newbie here and new with PSP. I just bought mine the other day and have no knowledge yet about this game. i am reading some info. from different site but still could not get into how to deal with this game. anyone could tell me how to load a game to memory and do the right way in order for me to play with that game? thanks

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information