Thread: Music Producer and 3D artist looking for DC dev team

DCEmu Newbie

Arrow Music Producer and 3D artist looking for DC dev team

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a few devs or team that would be in need of 3D models and Music for a Dreamcast project. The thought of making models and baking the lights for example somehow turns me on.. So I thought I start to look for people who are working on a dreamcast project and are in need of these elements.. I have done a few mods called: Interstate 1982, Interstate 2004 www.is04.net (Check the images section as the news got fried) and have loads of car models and statics availiable pointed out at car combat.. I can offer most industry standard formats such as: .lws, 3ds, .mb etc etc.. Music will be produced here in my own studio as I do filmscores and advertisement usually, so I have perfect production conditions, also nice for ingame voiceovers and such..

So If you are a Dev/team that could use 3D design and Music, lemme know and we get on it and test stuff..

Best regards,
    Michael S. Siebert

DCEmu Newbie

BTW, someone tried to add me to his MSN, but I somehow did something wrong as this person is not showing up on my contacts list, could you please add me again..?

Thx

Thread Information