Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: PSPX48: a HP48 Calculator emulator v1.0

DCEmu Newbie

oh shoot where's the config file @?

Should be availaible in the next release . Anyway, if you want to modify the code by yourself, it's in the psp_kbd.c file

DCEmu Newbie

yeah, I can't find the config anywhere... sigh.

There is no config file for the moment ... Keys are hard coded in the source file ...

DCEmu Newbie

hey,
    i would really like to use your program too, looks really great, but i have a psp 1.5 and when i load the program it loads, but with an error : can't open (something like,) ms0:/PSP/GAME/CALC~1/hp48 (ps. i use the rom of one of the posts before,gxrom-r) . After that the picture of the calculator does load but it says Try To Recover Memory? and i think i see the highlighted part (its automatically on the ON button, or that buttond is just light) but i cant move it with the arrows/buttons/sticky. Also when i then press Home to exit it hangs at please wait a moment. If you want to test your homebrew on a 1.5 psp send me a pm and maybe we can go on msn or something to test it...

DCEmu Newbie

ok, i got something new here i copied the hp48 file (and the ram file to be curtain) from your binary version to my psp and i loaded it and it WORKED! (<- on a 1.5) Well, worked might be too big, it loaded without an error. I still can't use my joystick so i can't enter like any number or any thing, what i can do is use my arrows to go through the first menu sort of thing at the calculator. (if you need to press something first in order to activate the joystick (highly doubt it) pls say so, in that case it would work perfectly). If you would have an idea of what it could be and you know how to fix it and if you will fix it, i will gladly test it for you. (ps. i have math tomorrow so pls hurry :P)

Quote Originally Posted by Sub Zero
    hey,
    .... says Try To Recover Memory? and i think i see the highlighted part (its automatically on the ON button, or that buttond is just light)
    That's it

but i cant move it with the arrows/buttons/sticky.
    Here is the problem, because on 2.x using the analog stick you can move the "light" on each button.

Also when i then press Home to exit it hangs at please wait a moment. If you want to test your homebrew on a 1.5 psp send me a pm and maybe we can go on msn or something to test it...
    Many thanks for your offer, but it will be very hard for me to debug this soft using MSN , anyway CousinWeb will give me soon his PSP for a day and i will be able to port it on 1.5

DCEmu Newbie

GREAT, and THNX
    Guess ill have to take my ol' calc tomorrow ...
    But about the msn, i meant that if you would already think you know the problem and how to fix it, i could have tested it for you, not discussing it

I've sent you my MSN ID by MP, we will see what we can do by MSN

DCEmu Newbie

I tried to add you, but it said you don't posses a microsoft passport, ill send you my e-mail so u can try to add me...

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information