Thread: Triange Service's website updated

Majk

Default Triange Service's website updated

Max from dreamcast-scene.com has posted this news on his site:[br][br] Triange Service updated their webpage for the Dreamcast version of Trizeal?, that will be released on 7th April 2005 in Japan.[br][br]The Japanese developers added two gamescenes videos of Trizeal and XIISTAG and specifications of the Dreamcast version in English, which bespeaks an Internet ranking mode, a new "OMAGE Stage" and that their former game, XIISTAG, is included as well. [br][br] Updated Trizeal Dreamcast site

Default Re: Triange Service's website updated

How far done is this game? I just got a good idea... How about suggesting to the developers to make the game bootable on all DC-systems, like Feet of Fury? So no boot-cd is needed. I think that would boost sales.

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar Darksaviour69's Avatar

[quote author=Imerion link=board=news;num=1110281643;start=0#1 date=03/08/05 at 16:51:37]How far done is this game? I just got a good idea... How about suggesting to the developers to make the game bootable on all DC-systems, like Feet of Fury? So no boot-cd is needed. I think that would boost sales.[/quote]

not really possable, they would have to port it with kos and that would cost time and money. they can't make the multi regional with the offical developement kit because of legal, licenceing problems

The Long Claw of the Law BlueCrab's Avatar

Actually, if I'm not mistaken, its just a matter of changing a small thing in the IP.BIN file to make it boot across regions. I might be mistaken about that though, as I've never used the official SDK.
    Sylverant PSO Server
    http://crabemu.sourceforge.net/
    irc.freenode.net #dreamcastdev #dcemuuk #yabause #ljsdcdev

[quote author=BlueCrab link=board=news;num=1110281643;start=0#3 date=03/08/05 at 17:57:39]Actually, if I'm not mistaken, its just a matter of changing a small thing in the IP.BIN file to make it boot across regions. I might be mistaken about that though, as I've never used the official SDK.[/quote]

Yes thats right, but to do that you must have an illegal copy (cdrip) of this game :/

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar Darksaviour69's Avatar

I remember Max (Freeze) saying something about that its not that they can't do it, but it would break the Katana licence, i think the problem is that sega still use Katana with the ps2,xbox and GC.

Thread Information