Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Which Next Gen Console, Interests You the Most

DCEmu Newbie

Ps3

I've got a Xbox 360 and i'm very pleased with it. Call of Duty 2 looks just as good as the pc version, and apparently theres a patch coming out shortly to fix all the online lag. Project Gothem is awsome as well, the graphics and gameplay will blow you away, online gaming has never been better! The controller just moulds right into your hands, unlike the brick of the original. I've been playing the demo of Fight Night 3 for the last 2 months and i'm just blown away by the graphics and the playability of this game, can't wait for this to be released. And then theres the excellent Xbox live, anyone who has a 360 must get Xbox live to be able to enjoy your 360 to the max. Completely love Xbox Live Arcade, Geometrey Wars is one of the best blasts i've enjoyed for a long time and apparentley Midway will be releasing some arcade classics to, one of them being Defender!

My one criticism is the lack of backward compatability but every month or so Microsoft are releasing patches so eventually, with time, this shouldn't be a problem.

All in all i'm very pleased with my purchase and with the promise of Halo 3 coming out and some point it can only get better.

Are U Going To Buy Ps3 Wen It Arrives

PS3 User

PS3 - Since the one that has always come out first fails in the end, or by the end of its cycle has the least amount of graphical power. Xbox did good by comming out after everyone else released theres, but being first with 360 was looked at as good to be the first to push and sell to a different market of people but being first never seems to work and it is already starting to prove itself to be true. Japan being the one place they wanted to sell alot and being first thaught people would try it out just did not work out. Ive always loved sonys systems from the beginning and although as the system gets closer to launch there has been lots of talk of hardware issues and jumps in costs ill still have to put my money into PS3 first.

How Much Is It Going To Be?

Quote Originally Posted by VFerg
    PS3 - Since the one that has always come out first fails in the end, or by the end of its cycle has the least amount of graphical power. Xbox did good by comming out after everyone else released theres, but being first with 360 was looked at as good to be the first to push and sell to a different market of people but being first never seems to work and it is already starting to prove itself to be true. Japan being the one place they wanted to sell alot and being first thaught people would try it out just did not work out. Ive always loved sonys systems from the beginning and although as the system gets closer to launch there has been lots of talk of hardware issues and jumps in costs ill still have to put my money into PS3 first.
    /

DCEmu Newbie

Jesus you guys are sad ...

'Don't BELIEVE THE HYPE!'

I dont have time to play three consoles anymore ... simple as that .. I dont give a rats arse about plaing blue ray discs , there arn't any out anyway ... and if anybody beleives that the PS3 will output games in 1080p they need their heads examined!

I for one am quite happy with my 360, and may be interested in the REV once I have seen it ... Sony can go f*Ck themselves TBH cos they are not getting my money , not this time ....

DCEmu Newbie

ps3 will cane 360 and ppl sayin the graphics and gameplay will blow you away on xbox 360 jus crack me up
    the graphics on 360 are not even good, i havent got a 360 and i neva will coz i dont want one but ive played games on it and i wasnt impressed with the graphics, they were rubbish and the games on it r rubbish
    xbox 360 isnt even popular no one is talkin bout it and i dont no ne who has got one but i no loadza ppl who r gettin the ps3 and lodza ppl talkin bout it
    ive got a psp and even that is beta than 360
    im gonna b gettin the ps3 coz xbox 360 is nowhere near as good

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information